Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Very simpler coupler. Plug and play. The price cannot be beat. Works as intended. The build quality of this product is not the greatest but for the price I cannot complain. You can see where the mould is connected together which seems very weak, so i have wrapped black electrical tape around the seam for extra assurance. So inexpensive i bought 2 just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukkie1998 on 05/19/2014

Really like this little gadget. It's easy to use, it's small (so you can take it everywhere) and the most important thing: It has (almost) no speed loss! Come's in handy when you need to move your pc somewhere you don't have an available internet connection. Or if you want to go outside in your garden, you can still enjoy the speed of your cabled connection,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiteule on 05/07/2014

Work fine. This extension coupler is very powerfull and easy to use. The quality is nice, not cheaper. The coupler don't open in two part, it is strong. No loosing bandwitch, the connection was not affected. Nothing, the extension coupler is build with a good quality and work fine. A blank sticker with a barcode is paste on the side but you can remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseXP on 04/28/2014

Usefull, cheap and it works. Just what i was looking for and i was looking a lot. This extension coupler has made my solution extremly easy. Instead of pulling new cable for phone line, with this extension coupler, i could use existing network. Thanks DX! When the cable is plugged in, the connection feels a bit flimsy and like it's going to jump out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEeeeredd on 01/05/2014

Perfect for extending excising cables if you are to lazy to build a new one or need a long cable for one occasion. Bit fragile, but normally you toss the finished cable in position and don't play around with it. Cables tend to stick in good tho. How am I going to write five hundred characters about such a little tool? Bonus text to meet the required ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeds4u on 12/20/2013

the RJ45 Network Cable Extension Coupler is for any network engineer, network administrator, any person who has general aweareness of what a network needs -really good, -really hard, -works how it is intendeed nothing really, the RJ45 Network Cable Extension Coupler works exaclt as expected the RJ45 Network Cable Extension Coupler is awesome and works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdb009 on 12/05/2013

Great simple fantastic easy what more could I say its just what you need simple effective fabulous. Very small compact you can even take it in your pocket none not any theres nothing wrong with it at all just pook at the pros only nothing bad about it brilliant amazing product buy it and rest assured there is no problem with it. Maybe if it came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboboSlo80 on 12/02/2013

Usefull, cheap and it works. Just what i was looking for and i was looking a lot. This extension coupler has made my solution extremly easy. Instead of pulling new cable for phone line, with this extension coupler, i could use existing network. Thanks DX! I could not think of any cons. Like others said, if you need to extend your network cables it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

If you need to connect to RJ45 cables together because one it too short, this is the solution. The quality is good but don't expect to use them for a fixed installation. This kind of plugs are useful to test, debug, troubleshoot but again, there is a normal attenuation due to the poor shielding. None. This coupler is working as expected the color is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamalycus on 07/06/2013

This little thing can solve a big problem! Done tightly, simple and usefull design. No more soldering or recrimping. Did not affect signal in any noticeable way. price could be lower by 0.15$ , but unless you order in bulk it's not noticeable. I would like to see bulk deal available, a set of 20 maybe, in different colors :) Maybe some crossover couplers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections