Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simpler coupler. Plug and play. The price cannot be beat. Works as intended. Cons:The build quality of this product is not the greatest but for the price I cannot complain. You can see where the mould is connected together which seems very weak, so i have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukkie1998 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really like this little gadget. It's easy to use, it's small (so you can take it everywhere) and the most important thing: It has (almost) no speed loss! Come's in handy when you need to move your pc somewhere you don't have an available internet connection. Or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiteule on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Work fine. This extension coupler is very powerfull and easy to use. The quality is nice, not cheaper. The coupler don't open in two part, it is strong. No loosing bandwitch, the connection was not affected. Cons:Nothing, the extension coupler is build with a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboboSlo80 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usefull, cheap and it works. Just what i was looking for and i was looking a lot. This extension coupler has made my solution extremly easy. Instead of pulling new cable for phone line, with this extension coupler, i could use existing network. Thanks DX! Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need to connect to RJ45 cables together because one it too short, this is the solution. The quality is good but don't expect to use them for a fixed installation. This kind of plugs are useful to test, debug, troubleshoot but again, there is a normal at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgnite on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly. Good build quality, doesn't feel cheap, but only costs just over 1 dollar. Extremely easy to use - you don't need any technical experience, just plug your cables in to each and and you have an extension! Cons:I cannot think of anything. Could ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byganainterdine on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to connect RJ45 network cables and gives no problem. No loss of connection speed. Cons:If there is a pull accidentally missing something to hold better to avoid disconnection of RJ45 network cables. OtherThoughts:If you need to extend your ethernet connection... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCBOTbr on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This small little device that can help fix so many BIG problems. It works. This is not the most feature-rich device I have purchased in my life (it's a RJ45 couples after all). The cables fit snug and will not detach on their own. The locking clips of the cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydsarkanovic on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-This thing does very well what it's supposed to do: extend the network cables. Of course, we are talking about home use and not some professional equipment. -Simple plug and play. -Although when plugged in the cable, the connection doesn't feel so firm and so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqacxc on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Such a small little device that can fix so many BIG problems. Being someone that is constantly setting up and moving small networks for various gaming events I ALWAYS find that 1 or 2 people don't have a long enough cable. These little guys solve that problem... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections