DX » Community » Reviews » Arduino UNO R3 + Arduino LCD 1602 Keypad Shield V2.0 LCD1602 Expansion Board Building Blocks
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
well built Normal model R3.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEvanBF on 08/27/2014

Pros: It's a well built arduino board. Has the best labeling I've got so far. Perfect soldering job. The LCD works fine too. The potentiometer works and you can regulate the screen well. Cons: My LCD came scrached, it has a plastic tape to protect, but I think it came into contact with the boards pin in the packing. DX should work in the packing!!! ... Read more

Impression:well built, model R3.;

0 0
  • posted byDoctorEXE on 08/19/2014

The quality is not so good as I expected. Sometimes there is a problem to upload sketches in Arduino Uno. But LCD works fine. All tips about this shield you can find at http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arduino_LCD_KeyPad_Shield_(SKU:_DFR0009) And it is better to use with arduino Mega because there are no free digital or analog pins free if ... Read more

Impression:Normal;

0 0
  • posted byDobieg on 03/15/2014

Exact replica of Arduino Uno, down to the smallest detail, display is equally compliant with specification none that I have found, the design of the shield makes it not especially easy to wire in additional control lines without soldering headers onto it, but that's something you can see from the pictures This provides you everything you need to learn ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypryke2 on 01/26/2014

Great value for the price. Don't need anything else, can use the arduino with lcd out of the box. Great community support. The analog pins can be used as extra digital pins. The buttons on the lcd are all connected to 1 analog input by different value resistors. Not a genuine Arduino. Had to examine the lcd to discover which pins went to where on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections