DX » Community » Reviews » Convex Wide Angle Car Blind Spot Mirror - 50mm (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRickyGraphics on 12/23/2012

It's really best mirrors because it's very useful for broke a non vision area, and I was pleasantly surprised it's rotation. Yes it's can adjust on 360° and this very helpful because you can adjust it after you set on you main mirror. Build quality very good and adhesive base is good too. They're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlackstar1234 on 07/25/2012

It is compact and servers it purpose as parking mirror Useful to assist in parking car so a must have mirror for all drivers You can adjust it to your view liking 360 degree so u can change the view always Built quality is good so no worry it is lousy material Once stick to mirror it is hard to take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypashtet86 on 09/14/2011

It's really best mirrors because it's very useful for broke a non vision area, and I was pleasantly surprised it's rotation. Yes it's can adjust on 360° and this very helpful because you can adjust it after you set on you main mirror. Build quality very good and adhesive base is good too. They're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyclist on 01/22/2011

These are a great little mirror/reflector for those blind spots. Cheap. Now you can see what you are about to pull out on!! Reflector/mirror is very clear. Can be quite hard to set up properly. Once you stick it on, there is no taking it off to adjust it if its slightly in the wrong place, as the sticky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoelz on 08/31/2009

- Very Useful. Attached it to the right side mirror of my car to view a wider angle - The mirror can be turned until the perfect viewing angle is found. - Price is very reasonable considering you get two of these - Very sturdy and heavy duty. Dropped it once by mistake and mirror kept intact. No cracks ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections