Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIstal on 05/28/2013

Card Style Universal TV Remote RM-8S. When ordered there were doubts in operation of the device. But when received and I adjusted in the beginning on one TV, and then - everything worked for the second. It pleasantly surprised. While minuses I didn't receive, but I have a thought that tiny buttons on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommyvdw on 03/30/2013

easy more or less ok buttons battery included basic functions, nothing more nothing less low price easy to adapt the settings for the specific tv brand The battery cannot be replaced Limited functionality very small and easy to loose, I would have liked a bigger one. small, easy to loose as I did with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhapp3n5 on 09/04/2010

-light -easy to work with -successfully controls many, many tv's. I had about 70% success rate with this remote control. -battery lasts long, so the power consumption is small -the buttons are good and wont wear out or scratch easily -it spent months on my keyring, and it is not worn out even a bit, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysachat on 08/24/2010

I bought it thinkin it will never work but it realy works not just on new as works in old tube televisions Realy Realy Great... Cheap, small size, you can take it wathever you want... Recommend it for all... Great for pranks because of the small size!!! No cons , just took a little time to recognise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanjaanja on 04/14/2010

It actually works. Quite impressing that this small, cheap thing works. The battery included worked fine. Whats up with the keychain? Not necessary at all. The remote feels cheap and the buttons are hard to press. You have to be patient to make this work. I tried for half an hour before it did. Seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblackhawk995 on 01/07/2010

this is a really handy little gadget..... i have it tund so that it can control 3 of my 5 tvs which is pretty good.... Its really easy to set up and there is english instructions.... its super cheap a normal remote costs like 10 times the amount.......... its small and gets lost easly... u can only have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrizki_p on 09/09/2007

Easy to find the right setup. More code compare to SKU 2658. Cant be use with stealth because you are repeatedly pressing the button not holding it. minus sign can actually be use to go back a cycle if you miss a scan which is really usefull so you dont have to go all the way aroung to fint the right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byusername917 on 06/25/2007

real tiny buttons are sort of hard to feel out without looking. alot of the buttons are close together insructions says press channel up instead of mute but i'm sure it works with the mute to find the code for the tv still like it a lot, does what i want it for. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDACC1 on 06/14/2007

Cool gadget. Very compact. even comes with a mute button. none really. Took me a couple of minutes to get the hang of programming the thing. You should you two hands. when pressing the "volumne" button and you actually hit the button when the volume actually works, your other thumb should already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDACC1 on 06/14/2007

Cool gadget. Very compact. even comes with a mute button. none really. Took me a couple of minutes to get the hang of programming the thing. You should you two hands. when pressing the "volumne" button and you actually hit the button when the volume actually works, your other thumb should already ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections