Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRazorpac on 05/03/2013

Easy to use. Easy to switch batteries. Strong, cuts with ease. Nice design, nice grip. Comes with useful lengths on the accessories. Last at least 2 haircuts plus a several trimmings of beard with a pair of 2500mAh Batteries and still going on, havent switched yet Becomes easilly static because of the plastic. Needs to be rinsed of hair ofthen while ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byThijssie94 on 06/10/2012

I just hoped it works, for this many of money, I did'nt expect so much of it. The trimmer trims my hair nice and smooth, no problems. It's not the nicest on the market, not the one with most grip, but for this price a very good trimmer. I'am only working with the 12 an 6 mm trimmer, for back and site of the hair. none. The trimmer cost me $7,50 and ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKibeDeLarge on 07/20/2010

Price. Cordless (works with AA bateries). Small. I used the AA from soshine (2500mah) and got the feeling that the batteries would last enough but... ... it doesn't work... well it works only you have to clean the blades every 5 seconds of use. It would take several HOURS to cut my entire hair. If the blades were a little sharper, maybe. 500 caracters ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections