DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nintendo Lower TFT LCD Screen Module for NDS Lite
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRakkachi on 01/23/2014

correct size so it fits perfectly, just as bright as original, once replaced you can not tell if the screen was original or not. No dead pixels after about a week of use. Fitting it is not very easy but that is due to nintendo`s design of the DS. You need to lift the touchscreen from the lcd and this is a bit risky. Furthermore the cable from the lcd ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoissonpane on 05/01/2013

the screen perfectly match the use. No surprise. The image is good and without any latencies - the backlight is not so powerfull than the replaced screen but it'ok - there is a kind of shivering of the image sometimes but it was perhaps a problem existing before i don't know it's good to see your friend's daughter smile again instead of the tears for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHilight1965 on 06/18/2011

I can't say if the screen is original, but it looks perfectly identical to the original one and it works as well as the original one; the build quality is very good and it fits perfectly inside my NDS Lite. None. Replacing the screen was easier than I thought, but anyway it's not a job for everyone. You can find many tutorial videos on Youtube (search:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReedSolomon on 11/19/2010

Works great, cheap price. mine had one dead pixel. Not the end of the world, but oh well. Also, as others have said MAKE SURE YOU PUT ELECTRICAL TAPE ON THE BACK in the same configuration as the original has, otherwise your NDS will reboot randomly. It wasn't as difficult a job as I had thought it would be. Got myself a working NDS lite after finding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychris444 on 09/28/2010

It's the replacement part you need, at way less than anyone else will sell it to you for. I couldn't tell the difference once I finished installing it. You do need some technical skill to do the replacement As has been said, the back doesn't have the same padding as the original. I peeled the old padding off (it ripped in a few places, but whatever)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjakami on 04/12/2010

- Great replacement screen if your lower screen has been broken or just have some missing pixels. (Do not buy if your touch screen is broken or is not responding, this is just for the LCD screen showing the graphics.) - Came nicely packaged in a box and bubble wrap. - Pretty easy to install, just look up some videos on youtube. - Its been a few weeks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections