DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nintendo Upper TFT LCD Screen Module for NDS Lite
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaquiextreme on 06/19/2014

good price, easy to install if you know what u're doing, this solve my broken nds, there are more screens seems the same but this is perfect for the nds lite, just take care not to broke the circuit band. nothing, but maybe the arriving time. i have to say that i'm surprise with the quality of this screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

The quality is really good. I know that some comments describe different colors and minor problems but in my case I am fully satisfied. The price is perfect. no real cons, the ribbon cable is difficult to put in place but there are good video tutorials that describe the operation I bought this lcd screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrgame64 on 04/06/2014

-Compatible with the original -Assembling is the same as the original piece -Decent overall quality -Slightly different than the original part -Screen colour is slightly different, kinda yellow-ish -The screen was scratched I think it's the best option for both occasional and regular DS Lite repair. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThelitedragon on 04/05/2014

Looks almost as good as the original! The colors are not washed out that much and it's quite bright. The ribbon cable is very flimsy, it would be nice if they made it slightly less prone to ripping because I had to buy 2 because I destroyed the first one It's cheap and has good color compared to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3Petitesfees on 10/15/2013

Very good product. You find tutorial on the web and it's very simple to install. During less than two hours, I have made a new ninteno DS The first time i install it doesn't work. I desinstall and re-install and it work very good. Mistake ... Time of Ownership is too long ... Perhaps in express shipment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrspoko on 08/08/2013

Great screen looks almost like the original. It is very easy to replace it. Good price only 9 dollars. No dead pixels at all. Just like the original LCD I think its not genuine. No film on LCD. Not bad at all for the money. No dead pixels at all. Good quality and price. Other than that, what was there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAugustoKitsune on 07/29/2013

Really save Your console! If you have the bad luck of needing a new upper screen, it will save your poor NDSlite! -Mine come with 3 dead pixels that I couldn't fix with DiagnoSE homebrew -For some reason the image look different from the old screen and do not match the lower screen, the light levels ... Read more

screen the lower screen is the original, upper is new the new screen can you spot the dead pixels? screens image comparision It's alive! on the DS out the packing

0 0 0

• posted byjefersonzc on 07/07/2013

- The price is good. - I can't list more pros because i didn't have the opportunity to test it. - I guess it can be a problem for people who never have solder anything in their life. - Unfortunately mine cames broken. - It wasn't packaged well, so I believe it has broken during the transportation. So,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfipap33 on 04/23/2013

It was shipped with very good protection and with no delay. I replaced it about a month ago. It is very easy to replace it. The quality is excellent and the colors are vivid. The motion is very good such as the analysis too. It costs much less than I was asked to pay fora replacement. I haven't found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaniehej on 04/03/2013

The cheapest screen for NDS lite i could find. Works perfectly, is easy to install and cheap. Screen is not of the highest quality, pixels seem smaller than the original one. When comparing a device with this screen to a device with the original, the difference is clearly visible. Although it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections