Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirkenda on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Brought my home theater's DVD drive back from the dead. Cons:Instructions aren't so great DVD's jewel box was cracked. OtherThoughts:My home theater system's DVD drive was having more and more trouble reading custom-burned DVDs, and more recently it couldn't even read man... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 09/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does the job. I testet it on an old dvd player and the player is much better now. It is cheap. Cons:Not sure if it is clever to use this on PS3 / WII, mainly because of the brushes. But besides that I havent found any cons so far. OtherThoughts:This dvd als... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxclusiveideas on 02/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you want to keep the DVD/CD players working without much issue, specially if the environment it is used in is dusty, then this is a must have. I have used it with my computer dvd player, home dvd player and portable dvd player. I do not have to search for l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections