Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykirkenda on 03/01/2013

Brought my home theater's DVD drive back from the dead. Instructions aren't so great DVD's jewel box was cracked. My home theater system's DVD drive was having more and more trouble reading custom-burned DVDs, and more recently it couldn't even read manufactured DVDs. I tried squirting compressed air into the slot without much success. I was afraid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsgm on 09/23/2011

It does the job. I testet it on an old dvd player and the player is much better now. It is cheap. Not sure if it is clever to use this on PS3 / WII, mainly because of the brushes. But besides that I havent found any cons so far. This dvd also has a sound test (left/right/all speakers)... dont really understand why, but it is there. Anything free is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxclusiveideas on 02/08/2009

If you want to keep the DVD/CD players working without much issue, specially if the environment it is used in is dusty, then this is a must have. I have used it with my computer dvd player, home dvd player and portable dvd player. I do not have to search for lint free cloth or my perfume to clean the players as I used to do in the past. No cons. It ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections