DX » Community » Reviews » Digital + Analog Dual-Time Mens Wrist Watch with Weekday Display - Black (2*CR1120)
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywalexy555 on 10/24/2014

Nice product. Good display But setting it is cumbersome. Analogue part settings should have automatically be from digital setting OR to use turnable knob. Just mere bending d wrist changes analogue minute setting because of accidental pressing of the long setting prong.

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted byKnifelover on 08/29/2012

Cool looking watch. Combines digital and digitally imitated analog display. Nice and soft band. Good price. Overall design fills much more expensive that the price suggests. A bit tricky to set up (you need to use Light button to change numbers) - but with too many functions to control by four -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoutanet on 01/26/2012

Nice looking dual display (analogue & digital) Not too big. Strong comfortable strap. very pretty lighting system. either green, blue, red or combinations such as flashingred/blue or steady purple. Glass has witheld up to some very strong knocks so far. Good alarm function black paint is only... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafisto on 07/08/2010

I love the display on this watch and the comfort of the band.The back light is cool too as there are many color and flashing options. Hard to figure out the setting buttons,not like any watch I have owned.Rather big.If you touch the top right button it advanced the hour and minute hands and you a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbaraujo on 07/06/2010

Easy to see the hours. Good quality of the material. Many light colors. The watch seems to be strong and resistent. (Fácil de ver as horas. Boa qualidade domaterial. Várias cores de luzes. O relógio parece ser forte e resistente.) It doesn't have an user guide. It is very difficult... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysgs112 on 02/22/2010

- nice looking watch, nice design. - comfortable. - big plus for the blue light. - black. - electronic and pointers watch. - good visible figures -after few weeks, I noticed that the corner paints are peeling. (poor quality of the paiting). - insecure wristlet... - Inaccurate time. the secounds a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpjwetal on 11/30/2009

Great watch. Larger than I thought but ok. Face is readable and backlight works well in dim lighting. It was a strugle synchronizing the Digital + Analog parts. Without an instruction manual I had to zen my way through several button combinations before I discovered the patterns. Lookk yo the for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: