DX » Community » Reviews » Fishbone Aluminium Alloy Smart Wrap + Bottle Opener Keychain (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHappyEgg on 05/04/2014

Very handy. Good at what it does, which is open bottle caps. Goes well as an addition to my keychain. The coloured layer kinda comes off easily, especially at the mouth part where it is used to open my bottles. The chain part of kinda soft too, I get it bending out and the fishbone dropping out on me a few times. At such a price it is definitely worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZipp7 on 08/30/2013

Very cheap product and it is also very small (tought it was bigger), fits perfect in pocket, awesome design. Use it to open beer or other drinks. Also it is good to wrap your headphones so they don't wrap themeselves and got stuck all over Scratches really easy. Can't choose the color (got gold), wish i had silver so the scratches won't be seen. the ... Read more

Quite usefull
    0 0
  • posted bybiniamin on 07/04/2013

cool looking, small, lightweight, convenient bottle opener always on your keychain. I use mine since 2009, no troubles or something cool looking, small, lightweight, convenient bottle opener always on your keychain. I use mine since 2009, no troubles or something cool looking, small, lightweight, convenient bottle opener always on your keychain. I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklk on 12/22/2012

Its made of alluminium so no rust and the looks are awesome so you can use it just as a pendant on your keys or headphones cable holder :) Have opened many beers with it and after some usage the mouth got a little deformed but still works fine. The surface is a bit scratched (I got silver one) but no significant damage. The keychain is not of a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopendulo on 09/17/2012

It is small enough to fit perfectly in your pokects, but not too small to look ridiculous in front of the ladies. Would require Hulk's smash to break it. Tired of broke teeth trying to open beer bottles? This is the right product for you. Has lost some paint after awhile, but it's still works and still looks awesome. Made some people ask me if i surf,... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySkeithazgard on 08/04/2012

- Nice looking on keys - easy to use - very cheap - the keychain Broke after 3 days use - A bit sharp en the edge of the fish i guess i was not lucky with that one and maybe i used it a bit too hard I would buy it again, and care a bit more about it's use. It can still be used as only the keychain broke, I just need to fix it but i'm a bit too lazy,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStas2205 on 04/21/2010

-nice quality -can use for opening beers -solid metal as material -can be used as keychain -original design -easy of use -fair price -mouth of a fish will be damages after some openings -you can't predict which colour you'll receive (I got silver) -some scratches will appear after some time of using it, but that's not a problem. It's unavoidable for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScreatcher on 03/07/2010

It's a nice little keychain, look's very good on my keys + to all a very useful item if you know what i mean ;) If you are worrying about that it will be won't comfortable to wear keys with this keychain in the pocket, i can say you it's not sharp at all and in pocket it feels like just another key. Small scratches started appearing on keychain after ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections