Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosephjj123 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size of this thing is great! I have mine on my keys. So far from my experience with it, it works on almost every tv. Price is really affordable! Plus it comes with a battery, so that just makes it all the more worth it! Cons:Material is plastic and the but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this thing once in my remote to the TV broke down power button off. First wanted to buy a large console, began to look around the site and came across this board, decided first to try it and now I do not need another, as this works horosho.Vklyuchaet on... Read more

Mini Multifunctional Remote Controller Black
    0 0
  • posted byMeshiki on 02/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very compact and suitable for use. It's easy to carry arround all the time. Easy to hide, so it can be used for prank someone. Cons:It can take long time for tune with some TVs. The battery ran down very fast. Although after replacing battery everything w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDainiusKa on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works fine, cheap, good design, lite and portable. NIce solid black color. Cons:now in Lithuania most of TVs are pluged to "network adapters" and have different remotes for them, so I wasn't able to go througt different chanels, but wverything else workd fine... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydharav on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty good design, Powerful range, looks cool with dark black color, the chain for keys to attach is solid metal, Works like a charm for around 20+ Televisions i tried of different companies Cons:Sometimes the mute button pressed is longer and you miss the se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymixtrader1001 on 11/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great remote control. I used it on numerous ocasions and it works perfectly. I keep it with me all the time attached to my keys and I have used it in bars, restaurants, shopping malls, it never fails to change the channel. I have been using it for almost 4 years now and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitasterix on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is cheap and works good for the price Cons:It works only on 1 TV and I have tested on 6 different TV. So it is not useful for my pourpose. It's very portable and does what it's supposed to. Can be worn on a key chain. OtherThoughts:The instructions is not cor... Read more

0 2
  • posted byDealemon on 06/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It makes a lot of fun to control other TVs or something else without confidants. You can sit on a chair in a restaurant and controll their TV. When it goes off and no one knows why, you have a lot of fun. It can control many devices, not only TVs! Cons:The bot... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanueldelalas on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's awesome, very cheap and you can mute, change the channel or turn off all of those annoying TVs on restaurants, hospitals, etc. Also, if you have a TV without a remote controller, buy one of this, haven't found a TV that doesn't work. Cons:It can be a little slow to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygama1998 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Right now is working in all the tv that i've tried and is simple, easy to hide and it have the important features that i was hoping, it mute the tv, turn it off, change channels, volume everything... It's awsome Cons:Pros, i can't anything, beside the place where you bu... Read more

remote scale REMOTE
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections