Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byt4n017 on 10/12/2015

For just 2 dollars I got a remote which can control every TV in my home, and it comes with a battery included!. The small size is great to carry it to make some pranks on public places, or just in case there is no remote in your girl/friend home. The quality isn't the best, but given the price I... Read more

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byBatera132 on 06/25/2015

Nos televisores em casa (Samsung e Philips) não funcionou.

Impression:Ruim;

0 0 0

• posted bykakage on 06/17/2015

Pros: Worked with all the 3 LED TV's I have tried on so far. Very handy if you are in a public place. Or at your friends house. Easy to use, I got it working the very first time I tried to use it. Cons: The build quality is poor. The plastic could easily break if you happen to keep it in your and... Read more

Impression:verry small and really good :);

0 0 0

• posted bysaresh101 on 04/27/2015

pros: the first time i use it i thought it was broken but after i read the manual it works perfect the control works on al the televisions in my house. cons: its not works on all tv models because it works on the older models i think...

Impression:verry small and really good :);

0 0 0

• posted byragnagard on 04/15/2015

can sometimes allow you to spend a lot of fun in the TV stand electronics store. usually - metro, hospitals, public institutions, in the waiting room, when a special program allows you to monitor your kemdi migrate.

Impression:prima,Küçük,İnanılmaz ucuz;

0 0 0

• posted bypolodestroy on 01/27/2015

Pros : Really fun to annoy people with, and incredible price ! Cons : The quality is not so good, you know it's chinese. However I bought two and after more than one year none broke. Other : maybe a little difficult to understand how it works first, but once you get it it's easy ! If you have to... Read more

Impression:Small,FUN !,Incredibly cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bywangsneewang on 01/05/2015

wat hebben we een lol met de XP4. ik zet samen met mijn broer Hielke iedere TV uit in de staat Nevada.

Impression:prima;

0 0 0

• posted byragukj on 11/13/2014

If you need only this functionality, it worth buying it. As a toy you can use it in a pub :) when you want to change the program silently. Anyway it works fine, but I do not use it often.

Small and cheap product working with most TV

Impression:Nice toy for adults;

0 0 0

• posted byMiguelPedo on 11/07/2014

Pros: Very small so it's easy to carry with you, working well, cheap. Cons: Don't work with all TVs principally the older. It's nice to do a prank.

Impression:prank;

0 0 0

• posted byjosephjj123 on 05/19/2014

The size of this thing is great! I have mine on my keys. So far from my experience with it, it works on almost every tv. Price is really affordable! Plus it comes with a battery, so that just makes it all the more worth it! Material is plastic and the buttons aren't the best quality, sometimes to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere