Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBatera132 on 06/25/2015

Nos televisores em casa (Samsung e Philips) não funcionou.

0 0 0

• posted bykakage on 06/17/2015

Pros: Worked with all the 3 LED TV's I have tried on so far. Very handy if you are in a public place. Or at your friends house. Easy to use, I got it working the very first time I tried to use it. Cons: The build quality is poor. The plastic could easily break if you happen to keep it in your and... Read more

Impression:verry small and really good :);

0 0 0

• posted bysaresh101 on 04/27/2015

pros: the first time i use it i thought it was broken but after i read the manual it works perfect the control works on al the televisions in my house. cons: its not works on all tv models because it works on the older models i think...

Impression:verry small and really good :);

0 0 0

• posted byragnagard on 04/15/2015

can sometimes allow you to spend a lot of fun in the TV stand electronics store. usually - metro, hospitals, public institutions, in the waiting room, when a special program allows you to monitor your kemdi migrate.

Impression:prima,Küçük,İnanılmaz ucuz;

0 0 0

• posted bypolodestroy on 01/27/2015

Pros : Really fun to annoy people with, and incredible price ! Cons : The quality is not so good, you know it's chinese. However I bought two and after more than one year none broke. Other : maybe a little difficult to understand how it works first, but once you get it it's easy ! If you have to... Read more

Impression:Small,FUN !,Incredibly cheap;

0 0 1

• posted bywangsneewang on 01/05/2015

wat hebben we een lol met de XP4. ik zet samen met mijn broer Hielke iedere TV uit in de staat Nevada.

0 0 0

• posted byragukj on 11/13/2014

If you need only this functionality, it worth buying it. As a toy you can use it in a pub :) when you want to change the program silently. Anyway it works fine, but I do not use it often.

Small and cheap product working with most TV

Impression:Nice toy for adults;

0 0 0

• posted byMiguelPedo on 11/07/2014

Pros: Very small so it's easy to carry with you, working well, cheap. Cons: Don't work with all TVs principally the older. It's nice to do a prank.

0 0 0

• posted byjosephjj123 on 05/19/2014

The size of this thing is great! I have mine on my keys. So far from my experience with it, it works on almost every tv. Price is really affordable! Plus it comes with a battery, so that just makes it all the more worth it! Material is plastic and the buttons aren't the best quality, sometimes to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMysticfate on 05/16/2014

works great, i tried it on 3 different vs and it worked on all 3. Only problem was that on one of the tvs it was really finicky and took multiple tries to get it to work, it might be because it wasn't on the list of tvs that its compatible with. also a little bit of the plastic around where you a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere