Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosephjj123 on 05/19/2014

The size of this thing is great! I have mine on my keys. So far from my experience with it, it works on almost every tv. Price is really affordable! Plus it comes with a battery, so that just makes it all the more worth it! Material is plastic and the buttons aren't the best quality, sometimes you have to push a little hard, but that's no big deal. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMysticfate on 05/16/2014

works great, i tried it on 3 different vs and it worked on all 3. Only problem was that on one of the tvs it was really finicky and took multiple tries to get it to work, it might be because it wasn't on the list of tvs that its compatible with. also a little bit of the plastic around where you put the battery in broke off but it doesnt effect the usage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/21/2014

Bought this thing once in my remote to the TV broke down power button off. First wanted to buy a large console, began to look around the site and came across this board, decided first to try it and now I do not need another, as this works horosho.Vklyuchaet on and off all my televizory.Malenky comfortable and durable at the same time, can be worn with ... Read more

Mini Multifunctional Remote Controller Black
    0 0
  • Dan
    posted byfixitdan2 on 03/19/2014

Small, light and easy to use. Does exactly what it says and fits on a key ring. Good battery life. I work in a job where this remote ends up taking a lot of abuse and it seems t handle it fine. If you want more than just on/off, volume, channel change and av them look elsewhere. My job involves sorting out other peoples tv's and quite often they can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerick33 on 02/24/2014

this little universal tv.remote is alsome! the interface is shine and have little plastic protection that revel a cool glass refflect mini cool remote.the first time i put the battery in there,it was whritten to old mute button for 5 sec. on the mini remote to set with my tv. and then after that i have try on 5 other tv. without olding any button an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEricot on 02/21/2014

Good design, cheap but looks good i've tried on 5 tv, it works on 4 of the 5 so it's not bad. very good to have fun in restaurants, and other public place to do some pranks!! it was a little bit hard to put the battery in the mini remote... i spend 5 minute to find how to open the battery case... was a little bit hard + the range is not very good; the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeshiki on 02/12/2014

It's very compact and suitable for use. It's easy to carry arround all the time. Easy to hide, so it can be used for prank someone. It can take long time for tune with some TVs. The battery ran down very fast. Although after replacing battery everything works fine. It's cheap and very useful. It worked with all TVs I've tried. Awesome product for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

i am so happy for this product, i have 3 Television at home and all works on me, namely Sharp, Sony and Samsung Televisions, it is a great help as i can control my TELEVISION without seaching for the desire Remote control and also great to joke with friends Televisions for fun of controling there televisions without knowing your are the one controling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDainiusKa on 01/16/2014

works fine, cheap, good design, lite and portable. NIce solid black color. now in Lithuania most of TVs are pluged to "network adapters" and have different remotes for them, so I wasn't able to go througt different chanels, but wverything else workd fine (except the light in front of the remote isnt flashing and I didn't know if it was working)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguffe123 on 12/20/2013

REALY funny thing, i keep turn my parents tv off, and they dont know why. Works with most of the remote controlled things in my home. Cant reallly say anything, Best thing evar. the price could be a little cheaper, compared to other china multi remote controllers. Can be a little tricky to to get a signal to some devices Could be nice with a menu button,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections