DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Wii Remote and Nunchuck (Japan-Imported)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybidouille on 02/02/2011

The title that DX uses for these products (genuine remote & nunchuck) is right : they are totally like real Wii products. Built quality is exactly the same as my originals Wii remote & nunchuck. The remote works perfectly with SKU nr. 26391 (Wii motion plus & silicone sleeve) that I have also bought on DX. Maybe these products should have a better packaging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHorsebr on 01/08/2011

Very good quality Looks like original Good Price Very responsive Good Silicone case Have same color of original Not original I have one original and have a lot of differences. Problems using wii motion + nunchuk ( Control fails) Problems if you have original wii motion sometimes doesn't work Drain a lot of battery then my original Bad sound quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenk71 on 09/23/2010

- You buy the official Nintendo Wii-mote + Nunchuk + Wristwrap and Silicon casing cheaper then in a traditional store. It's 2/3 of the price here in the netherlands. - Works perfect on European (PAL) Wii consoles. - No proper box, it's just wrapped in bubble plastic. Not that I realy need it but a box looks nicer if you want to give it away as a present.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygangluis on 05/26/2010

- Really GENUINE, NOT FAKE! - Excellent controller with everything that you expect from an original one. - Works perfectly, no lags or loss of signal. - Silicone case and the strap are included - Very good packaged with bubble plastic (NO BOXES) and thin foam - Didn't pay any fee (Brazil) - Half of the price that I would pay if I would buy online here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamverona on 10/29/2009

EN: They are really the genuine Nintendo wiimote + nunchuk. PT: São realmente os controles originais da Nintendo! EN: No cons! PT: Nada contra! EN: I had to pay taxes :P But thats ok, it is cheaper on DX then here on Brazil (even paying + 20 USD). PT: Tive que pagar imposto! Tive que ir nos correios e pagar 30 reais para retirar o produto. Mas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabjucg on 10/23/2009

Realy original Nintendo product! The Wii Remote and the Nunchuck works very well. The build quality is great. The rumble is perfect and the speaker works like my other original remote. Comes with 1 Wii Remote, 1 Nunchuck, 1 silicon cover, 1 wrist strap. No battery include!!!! The products come in a plastic bag. See pictures. Not in box. A good price.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections