DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Protector Guard Film for Ipad AIR - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
not bad Good ipad protection Chegou todo amassado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9272884 on 07/13/2015

Good product the only problem could be that during the shippemnt process the package is not stronger enough to avoid damage, I recommend to buy at least 3 in case of damage

Impression:Good ipad protection;

0 0 0

• posted bydashak on 06/27/2015

Pros: The price and the fact that it protects your ipad from smudges. Cons: My boyfriend didnt like it he found that it was not responsive enough. Also about 6 months post adhesion the protector began to peel off.

0 0 0

• posted bypcace on 06/26/2015

Bom produto só que vem embalado de forma errada e chegou todo amassado.

Impression:Chegou todo amassado;

0 0 0

• posted byFedsmachine on 04/15/2015

good

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byamir974 on 08/29/2014

pros: good texture, clear, nice thickness cons: like most screens it's not that easy to apply and I had some bubble issues but i was able to get rid of them after pulling it off part of the way and reapplying - takes some practice but it can be done. I didn't leave it on the iPad for long I a and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystifmaister on 12/18/2013

The protector is well made, holes fits perfect in the landmarks of the iPad and it seems strong enough against scratches. As always, this kind of protectors are difficult to apply and you'd to be expertise on that. In my case, the mailer doubles the corner and I get a very annoying bubble so I on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere