DX » Community » Reviews » Matte Protective Screen Protector Guard Film for Ipad AIR - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Quality Good value Durable Perfect! Easy to install
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadvig on 10/07/2016

I ordered two for two separate iPads, and one of them got very scratched by one of the employees, which means Im glad we got it! It fits, does the job, no bubble. Good value for a plastic cover. However, now that I have discovered tempered glass, I might get this next time.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 3

• posted byolaf1979 on 06/24/2016

Pro's: easy to use

0 0 0

• posted bySgacrcia on 02/18/2016

Pros: cheap, and good quality. Cons: the shipping took a while, but nothing to worry about Bottom line: if you have an ipad air, yo should buy this

Excelent product Excelent product

0 0 0

• posted byidror67 on 06/23/2015

good shop product good

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 05/09/2015

It's matte, so your ipad won't look like a mirror anymore! I botched the application though, so mine has a big wrinkle right in the middle. Tip: try not to bend it too much when applying it. Otherwise, it works great. The included cleaning cloth is a nice touch (you'll need it). It's a good but a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZingaro99 on 03/05/2015

recommended for every ipad user to protect the screen.

Impression:Easy to install;

0 0 0

• posted byITJEP on 02/26/2015

Perfect screen protector! Great quality, I have it for a couple of months, but no need to change it. Also very easy to apply!

0 0 0

• posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

It´s durable, I get it about a year and I don´t need to change the screen protector yet. And it´s easy to install. I recommend

0 0 1

• posted byLoki7 on 02/11/2014

Good film. Everything to apply is present. Good price. Have no scratches on the film. Use with care but clean when necessary with microfiber and sometimes with clean T-shirt for example. But anyway no visual scratches :) No actually Recommend to check the technic of applying. Not this but any for... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere