DX » Community » Reviews » US AC Power Adapter for PSP 1000/2000/3000 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguibrenande on 09/10/2012

- Works as it is intended, charges quick and easy. - Good quality of wires and housing. - Box is ugly, made of cheap paper and plastic. - No Sony logo (don't know if this could be really a con... - No other that i can remember. Just lost my psp charger, this one worked flawlessly, few differences compared to stock, same charging time, it does not get ... Read more

0 0
  • PSP
    posted byProvideR on 02/03/2012

- looks good.- feels good.- plugs in outlet very tight.- connector for PSP is tight enougth too.- giving fast charging for original battery (1800mah).- made of good plastic - accidentally droped mine in the aphalt and there is no even scratch on it.- very light - it's easy to carry it with yourself.- becoming warm (not hot) while charging. found none ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeeshan4u on 10/06/2010

It's cheap and does it's job. I used it with my three different PSPs (2000/3000) and charges all of them PSP 100% of the time. I have no issues with this product. Thank you DealExtreme. Quality is not the best, feels a bit cheap (cause it is) and the plug that connects to the PSP is a slightly loose but at this price you can't expect more. Very satisfied.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadyicstik on 06/17/2010

it works. most of the customers that buys the stuff here just wanted stuff to works and thats what this thing does. the specs are the same witht the original ones and it works im happy with it i wouldnt say this is a con but ill put it in this field coz other people might think it is a con. the plug that goes toi the psp fits snugly. other poepl migh ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections