Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantonio2752 on 08/14/2015

a las 4 horas de estar girando le saltaron las tapas que cubren los pernos por lo que al girar se salían las esquinas

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 08/13/2015

Pros: Realmente no tengo nada bueno que decir de este articulo. El diseño es bueno y es muy entretenido resolverlo, pero la calidad es muy mala. Contras: El material es muy malo. Se traba mucho, no se puede girar con facilidad. Apenas lo abri, le di un par de giros y se rompio. Este cubo es muy y... Read more

Cubo 3x3x1 Cubo 3x3x1 Cubo 3x3x1 Cubo 3x3x1 Cubo 3x3x1 Cubo 3x3x1

Impression:Mala calidad!;

0 0 0

• posted by9521707 on 07/28/2015

El paquete con este y otros pedidos me llego en 28 días lo cual es bastante rápido siendo envió gratis, el producto es bueno por su precio, la calidad podría ser mejor, es bastante duro pero no me puedo quejar gracias al precio, si no tienen para comprarse uno mas económico pues recomiendo este.

Bueno gracias a su precio Bueno gracias a su precio Bueno gracias a su precio Bueno gracias a su precio

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bybmaster on 07/06/2015

I broke it after about 10th solves. The center tiles are bending a bit while you move sides. This bending broke one of the center tiles. I am gonna try repair. Good item at all, but low build quality.

Impression:OK,bad;

0 0 0

• posted bycvoinescu on 05/08/2015

One center face (which holds everything together) came off when I first turned the puzzle. The screw that held it was too short and it just came out. The face stickers are cheap paper, not vinyl. The puzzle can not be repaired without damaging the sticker on the face that came off, so it'll look... Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted by154097777 on 03/16/2015

Entretenido y barato. Me gusto mucho genial!! Los recomiendo, el envio fue rapidisimo. Muy buena la pagina y la atencion que otorgan.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjfsdesousa on 10/29/2014

A postagem foi rápida, mas levou 73 para o recebimento do produto. Entrei em contato com a DX, sendo prontamente atendido. Parabéns a equipe.

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byinfjcf02 on 09/09/2013

The first pro and the best one in my opinion is that it is **. the are no to many movements you can do in order to unsort it even with the handicap of the movements, it is still a great piece for the rubik collection you can have or to make the people start with the rubik cubes. even with the of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelrossi1987 on 06/25/2013

I really enjoyed this funny puzzle! Easy to solve and great stickers... Good quality and easy to use. Center piece bend when you turn the edge piece. the center piece disengages very easily... Just put some glue on center piece and it works good... I really enjoyed this funny puzzle! Easy to and... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamccarney53 on 04/06/2013

Looks cool, easy to solve and has good quality stickers. Fun little puzzle that people can try before attempting a 3x3. It uses the standard Rubik's Cube colours, just not in the right order. It broke :( Within 2 weeks the centre caps came off both sides. Nothing a little bit of glue could fix of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere