Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinfjcf02 on 09/09/2013

The first pro and the best one in my opinion is that it is **. the are no to many movements you can do in order to unsort it even with the handicap of the movements, it is still a great piece for the rubik collection you can have or to make the people start with the rubik cubes. even with the handicap of the movements, it is still a great piece for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelrossi1987 on 06/25/2013

I really enjoyed this funny puzzle! Easy to solve and great stickers... Good quality and easy to use. Center piece bend when you turn the edge piece. the center piece disengages very easily... Just put some glue on center piece and it works good... I really enjoyed this funny puzzle! Easy to solve and great stickers... Good quality and easy to use..... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamccarney53 on 04/06/2013

Looks cool, easy to solve and has good quality stickers. Fun little puzzle that people can try before attempting a 3x3. It uses the standard Rubik's Cube colours, just not in the right order. It broke :( Within 2 weeks the centre caps came off both sides. Nothing a little bit of glue could fix though haha. It's now sitting along with the rest of my ... Read more

0 0
  • IQ
    posted bychevreau on 08/25/2012

Comme le cube originel 3x3. Le plus difficile est concentré en un seul étage. Un petit carnet de 4 pages d'explications est joint. Écrit en Anglais, il reste facile à lire et à comprendre. Des photos montrent avec des flèches et des couleurs, les bon mouvements à accomplir. Le cube est très souple. Du fait il ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDiogomas on 07/20/2012

Very easy to assemble. Ideal for beginners magic cube. The packaging is a teaching manual to ride, but it is so easy that I did not need. Very light. The quality is not very good. The construction is bad and it's time to grab much spin. The colors are adhesives. They break easy if you have kids. For those who get to ride magic cubes and never rode at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslamto on 12/04/2011

Nice and cheap, a lot of fun since it's really easy to solve. It's a 3 x 3 x 1 problem. Fits in your pocket! You may need to add a bit of lubricant to the pieces if you like solving puzzles with speed. Out of the "box" pieces may jam a bit. With that said, there are not really that many pieces. There is a solution guide included, but it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirwanas on 01/25/2011

An amazingly low price for a very nice cube, not so common. The quality is good, better than what I expected. The cube is mint, stickers look resistant plastic also, which is quite surprising according to the price!! It's a nice cube, very affordable if you collect cubes The size is pretty much smaller than what I expected. As with many cubes, you'll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoko90 on 03/26/2010

* Cheap; * Fully functional 3x3x1 cuboid, it is a must have for your collection; * Nice stickers and proportions (same colors and proportions than a 3x3x3 Rubik's cube); * Easily breakable; * Really - REALLY - easy. If your are looking for a 3x3x1 cuboid, this is the one you need. And don't worry if you are not good with the Rubik's cube, this puzzle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccaquin on 02/21/2010

I really enjoyed this funny puzzle! hsuahsuahsuah Good to spend time when you have nothing to do.... I already know how to solve the 3x3x3 and the 4x4x4... just bought this one cause it's different ^^ really good if you are starting on these rubrik's puzzle ^^ Good quality! i got really impressed with it! Really easy to me ^^ But everyone who sees wanna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRash101k on 01/26/2010

This cube is better than i expected and it is SUPER EASY to solve. Good quality and easy to use.It just has a tiny little problem of turning but, except that..it's cool. It's good and easy to use and build quality is also good and I think the beginners should buy this. Easy to to solve cube. This cube is good and easy to use so i think beginners should ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections