DX » Community » Reviews » STW PCE4USB-R01 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-Express to USB3.0 5Gb-High Speed Expansion Card - Black
Customer’s impression:
Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTerTitt61 on 11/29/2014

Great product, and easy to install. Have now much better speed at my drives. Gone bay a new one, but with more ports. Ordered if you need one, it`s works. Read more

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted bywyvern48 on 03/20/2014

NEC 70201 (Renesas) vid_1912 & pid_0014. Good speed, high quality parts and soldering. Retail-packaging rugged for shipment. Included miniCD with software and adjusting screw. The price is higher than that of counterparts. Perhaps SATA power connector would be more convenient than MOLEX. Judging ... Read more

packing Front side The back side

0 0 0

• posted byheplayer7 on 02/13/2014

Works as it should, easy to install, includes drivers and I could connect my usb 3.0 front panel and have two extra rear connection, nice black finish and well packed No instructions or only in chinese, but installs conectt power cable and data cable, use the disc drivers, reboot and ready to work I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyrohawk on 02/07/2014

Looks great, has internal header, super simple install. None really. Maybe have a link on the packaging to a digital download of the driver disk? I bought this because I wanted to be able to use my front USB 3.0 ports as my motherboard didn't have a USB 3.0 header. I found this and it works well. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymenthol1979 on 01/16/2014

Nice built, black finish looks cool, plugs well constructed, CD contains the latest drivers! Fine speeds, the actual chipset is NEC (Renesas) 70201 for those who care about. Installation was very easy. One of my three USB3.0 disks was recognized as USB2.0, but this is a NEC problem, widely known incompatibilities ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections