Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarco86p on 06/16/2014

This silicon case is made of a good quality silicon. Great feeling, works like a charm. Great looking, fits perfect. As other reviews mention it has a bit of a smell when you first unwrap it, but it dissipates very quickly. It gives a good grip for sweat hands. The desing can be improved to use with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurojin on 05/23/2014

It is what is expected, has a perfect grip. Added 3 curls behind for the fingers and it makes comfortable to play for a long time. They are not made to be use with the anti-slip silicon analog thumb protector. The thumb collide with it and they doesnt let it go t full to a side, so you have to add sensitivity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDevasto on 02/21/2014

Skin fits perfectly to the pad and silicone which it's made of makes holding it very safely and comfortable. Material around analog sticks is blocking them from full movement of the stick so I had to cut wider circle around it. Skin fits perfectly to the pad and silicone which it's made of makes holding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytitoulechien on 01/17/2014

fit great but i think they should think about the button (triangle, round ...) because it may blocked as they're thin, not as the ps3 controller. i think it should be cut as the left case great item fit good, received quickly as usually and protect , good product and quality for the price lower price ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections