DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11 Phone Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

Works great it splits one phone line into two. Now I have two phones in my living room. Voice quality is excellent, I did not find any loss of quality when using either of the phones connected to this splitter I've seen this product at a store near my place of residence for a lot cheaper. I've seen this ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 02/21/2013

The product does what it is supposed to do; namely, split a telephone line (RJ11) from one connection to two. This allows you to plug in another phone into the line and extend it to somewhere else in the room, etc. Might be useful in the home office, or even when trying to split a phone line for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrac2030 on 10/01/2010

It works after I fixed the manufacturing failures The connector leads on the right connector of this splitter wasn't aligned correctly. It has 6 shafts and 4 lines should be in shaft 2 to 5 but there was no line in shaft 2, shaft 3 had the line for 2, shaft 4 had the line 3 and shaft 5 had two lines ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byz3r0c00l12 on 05/19/2009

It works, but really though, it works, it is great, I mean, you plug it in and it works. It's made out of plastic which will probably last my whole life unless i destroy it intentionnally. But I guess they could of made it like some heavy metal box that weighs 20 pounds. I can't believe I have to write ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections