DX » Community » Reviews » RJ11 Phone Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good telephone splitter

posted by Darkblade48 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The product does what it is supposed to do; namely, split a telephone line (RJ11) from one connection to two. This allows you to plug in another phone into the line and extend it to somewhere else in the room, etc. Might be useful in the home office, or even when trying to split a phone line for some other purposes (perhaps someone is still trying to use a dial-up modem?)

Cons:

Could be a little cheaper; I found this at the dollar store and it was a few cents cheaper in the end. The only reason I bought it from Dealextreme was because it saved me the trip of going to the mall (gas, time). The plastic feels a little cheap, but I am pretty sure that the stuff from the dollar store would not be much better anyway.

OtherThoughts:

Works well; there are also some other RJ11 splitters on Dealextreme that are around the same price (either a few cents cheaper or more expensive). I don’t think there is a large difference in quality.

Bottomline:

If, for whatever reason you are finding that you need to split a telephone RJ11 line from one to two, this could come in handy. It is relatively cheap as well, so it is not a particularly large investment, even if it turns out you do not need the splitter.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections