DX » Community » Reviews » 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigMacPattie on 01/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: The items are Light, almost a perfect size to the batteries they hold (18650 and 18350). It's made out of plastic and it feels solid. Translucent so you can see what batteries are stored. Cons: Almost a perfect hit but there is a small gap, so it rattles when shaken or moved.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

These boxes are nice! They are sturdy and cheap. They hold 18650 batteries...two of them. I'm not sure what else I can say besides they do what they were intended to do and they are cheap. Nothing besides the fact that there are no diamonds inside. Money would be nice too. They are a great price, but free is always better! No complaints! Nice. Buy it!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywtpdesigns on 08/18/2011

compact, these should protect batteries from shorting out from mishandling and getting nicked up these are a bit expensive for what they are, and seeing as eventually the plastic hinge and closure will wear out, they aren't gonna last forever my husband is always killing batteries because they float around in the bag he brings to work... they short ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvloschiavo on 02/04/2011

Love it. Clear case - easily see contents Solid construction - now I can throw my 18650's in my bag and not worry about shorting them out. Fits 2 single 18650 cells (both protected and unprotected). Also fits a 2 Cell battery pack with tabs connected without a problem. Lid closes securely and the quality of the plastic is great. Ensures no short circuits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrivegary on 10/17/2010

No rattles with: Ultrafire 3.6V 880mAh LC 16340 Protected CR123A Battery (sku.03273) UltraFire Protected 18650 3.7V 2400mAh Lithium Batteries (sku.19624) Clearly able to see what's inside, protects batteries from short circuit. Holds up pretty well. Some cheaper ones are available on DX... Fits 16340 and 18650 perfectly. Protects them in travel and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 04/10/2010

Clear plastic allows you to easily view the batteries inside, unlike the colored cases that can obscure the text on the batteries. Closes securely, and there seems little change of it popping open accidentally. With the batteries I've used, there's still a slight rattle. It's not very bad, though. The clasp is a bit tough to open -- you really need ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections