DX » Community » Reviews » Aaron 1 ATMEGA328-PU ATMEL Microcontroller Chip for UNO R3 / UNO / 328 (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Helpful clever Double the fun!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillmore on 08/23/2015

Pro: these seem to be genuine and they work Con: though the description says they're for the UNO, they did not come with a bootloader. If you can't program a bootloader, these aren't for you.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypgrvloik on 05/11/2015

They came nicely packaged in a blue plastic box. I'd recommend this item to anyone in search for an ATMega 328 for an Arduino.

0 0 0

• posted byRaulKl on 04/28/2015

Para usá-lo na placa do Arduino Duemilanove é necessário gravar o bootloader, o que eu já havia esperado. Para gravar o bootloader, é necessário ter outro Arduino e seguir as instruções que são encontradas em vários sites relacionados ao assunto.

0 0 0

• posted byTigerass on 04/04/2015

MCUs came in a blue plastic box. They where both fully functional. Pros: Proper packing, working product, everything alright. Cons: None.

Impression:Useful,clever;

0 0 0

• posted byok1uxx on 02/01/2015

Ordering these spare processors is very useful in case of an accident in testing or using Arduino. If the problem is in processor just change it for spare one and continue with your job. Very clever to have a possibility to buy these spare parts for immediate exchange and usage.

Impression:Useful,Helpful ,clever;

0 0 0

• posted byfernandossala on 12/11/2014

Price, nowadays, is very hard to find cheap arduino components for this price as the chip gets popularized. The two pieces works flawless as it should be, I was able to burn the optiloader with no problems at all. No cons.

Impression:Double the fun!;

0 0 0

• posted byBrassee on 04/11/2014

I stupidly burn down both of my genuine arduino uno board chips. I was so sad before find this chips which help me to repair my arduino. I live in small town there is no DIY stores and i can't buy chips but this deal very helpful for me No cons, everything works like it should be. Arduino SDK to... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere