Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGoury on 09/18/2015

This not very good built pill organiaer is still very useful and looks good unless you touch it (it still feels okay on touch, just not as good as before). Yet the point is to be colorful and help you organize your pills for entire week which it does just excellet. Cons: built quality far from it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykendo5350 on 08/13/2015

Pros: With four compartments per day there is plenty of dosage space and with a container for each day it makes it so much easier to carry them around!! Cons: None!! Overall: Excellent value for money!!

Impression:Excellent !!;

0 0 0

• posted byHallows on 08/13/2014

It works great for storing your meds and everything, it has a great size (it fits my 4 pills perfectly) but more pills would be hard to put. So consider this if you take a lot of pills. The downside is that it is small if you take more than like 4 pills but other than that it's cheap and great, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoritzkoen on 01/08/2014

Useful, easy to find the pills of each day/daytime, easy to refill. The ink seems to be very strong, so it's easy to read and won't fade through time. It's a bit fragile at the small daytime box cover. I think it's gonna break at the folding cover a little soon. The noise when we open the case to... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere