DX » Community » Reviews » U-Style Wall Mount Holders (70-Pack)
  • 5 star 19 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcrobat68 on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Not much to say really - these are your typical wire guide clips that easily hammer into the baseboard or wall without compressing the wire and compromising the integrity of the signal. They seem to be pretty solid, although I tend not to hammer them in too ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansi001 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's very cheap. - The quality is just as good as you would expect if you bought this in a retail-store for 7 dollars. - It comes in a small and convenient plastic bag. - 70 peaces is more than enough. Cons:There are no cons to this product what so ever. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxldx on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very cheap and 70 is more than I ever really needed, so the package is perfect. The quality of the nail is enough, none of them broke when I used them. Plastic quality is ok too, resistant enough to do their job. Cons:They are a bit small, my power ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgghanim on 10/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price can't be beaten, very cheap for a decent amount. Cons:They are indeed quite small, it will only fit a single TV-cable, or a few smaller wires. I used some nylon cable zip ties to attach more cables together http://dx.com/p/8cm-nylon-cable-zip-ties-800-piece-pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysgtfu on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Wonderfully tacks cables to any wood or similar surface where nails go in. - clean, tidy, straight lines are the result if you use them roughly 32cm apart Cons:- none really - If anything, some of the tacks will crush if hammered too hard/far - leaves a whole... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 12/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is unbeatenable in my country. From DX you can get almost 100 of these clips but for the same price others sell only 36 of them. So, if you can count, the DX is almost 3x cheaper, as usually. I have used for tighten the LAN UTP RJ45 cables and also f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is unbeatenable in my country. From DX you can get almost 100 of these clips but for the same price others sell only 36 of them. So, if you can count, the DX is almost 3x cheaper, as usually. I have used for tighten the LAN UTP RJ45 cables and also f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaccountANT1 on 09/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent clips for mounting RJ45 cable to the baseboard of a wall (for example). They are strong and a good price for the number of clips in my opinion. Cons:I haven't really noticed many cons. Be aware though the size of cable that it can accommodate isn't esp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byioKKon on 05/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They came well packaged and the first look is good. Very cheap, this stuff is hard to find here and is sold per unit. Sometimes you can find it as package with a hundred but they are very fragile. This is better than national available. At the top it is flat what made thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywafing on 02/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great for those who want to hold wires in the wall! this makes everything much more organized and professional! My mother might have been happier than I am! no more tangling wires! easy to use it! Cons:did not really have anything against talking to! anyone can use! any... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections