Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Nice price + Fit on all Nikon's (not excellent on manual film's camera) + Do his work - protect your eye from side-light. Cons:- Not excellent fit's on my Nikon FE-10 (look details on the picture). It stay a little bit higher than it have to be. The problem... Read more

On Nikon FE-10
    1 0
  • posted byErik30 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits the Nikon camera d3100. Full view of occulair still visible. Cons:It is broken on arrival. Still usable though as the crack is in the middle. Smaller opening than the original. OtherThoughts:Wouldn't last long if you were to take it on or off often. I've bought it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavjue on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Better as original. Cheaper than original. Really cheaper than original. Fits better than the original. It looks more difficult to lose it. Cons:It's a little tough. Maybe the rubber might be alittle more soft, but its not a big problem. It blocks the ambient li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwllss on 08/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Replaces the official Nikon cup on the cheap. No more stabbing your eyebrow when you look in the viewfinder. I find that when I'm able to shove my eye into the cup I can see better because there's less ambient light leaking in. Also, maybe it's just me but it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I lost the eyepiece of my Nikon D60 DSLR camera, so I bought this one from dealextreme. It's a bit larger than the original, but does it job. It feels good against the eye, and it's really soft. It slides right on, and fits. Get it if you need a replacement. Cons:Does n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmacdo on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like it was an original part of the camera. Fits with a bit more stiction than the original. Also slightly flatter than the original which means it's not likely to come off...like the original. Cons:Non to be sure of. OtherThoughts:If you're the sort of ph... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections