Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

+ Nice price + Fit on all Nikon's (not excellent on manual film's camera) + Do his work - protect your eye from side-light. - Not excellent fit's on my Nikon FE-10 (look details on the picture). It stay a little bit higher than it have to be. The problem is on the Camera film cover. If film cover is on the level with the back-side of the camera you ... Read more

On Nikon FE-10
    1 0
  • posted byErik30 on 02/20/2013

Fits the Nikon camera d3100. Full view of occulair still visible. It is broken on arrival. Still usable though as the crack is in the middle. Smaller opening than the original. Wouldn't last long if you were to take it on or off often. I've bought it, to take it off once in a while for attaching a right angle view finder. Maybe have to order a few more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavjue on 10/11/2011

Better as original. Cheaper than original. Really cheaper than original. Fits better than the original. It looks more difficult to lose it. It's a little tough. Maybe the rubber might be alittle more soft, but its not a big problem. It blocks the ambient light and protect the inner glass from dust the same way the nikon's. I bought two units just in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvwllss on 08/03/2010

Replaces the official Nikon cup on the cheap. No more stabbing your eyebrow when you look in the viewfinder. I find that when I'm able to shove my eye into the cup I can see better because there's less ambient light leaking in. Also, maybe it's just me but it feels like it won't fall off as easily as my official cup. I can't compare because I lost that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfadir on 07/30/2010

I lost the eyepiece of my Nikon D60 DSLR camera, so I bought this one from dealextreme. It's a bit larger than the original, but does it job. It feels good against the eye, and it's really soft. It slides right on, and fits. Get it if you need a replacement. Does not seem to fit as good as the original, the lowest part of the viewfinder gets blocked.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmacdo on 07/09/2010

Looks like it was an original part of the camera. Fits with a bit more stiction than the original. Also slightly flatter than the original which means it's not likely to come off...like the original. Non to be sure of. If you're the sort of photographer who uses a speed sling (and you should investigate one of them if you don't know what they are) you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections