DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Leather Shoulder Strap for SLR/DSLR Cameras
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHKstudio on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really comfortable flexible neck strap - Good quality - Pure black color without any signs on it. Original straps ussually sream that you own an expensive digital camera and gives your attention that you probably don't need. Cons:- Could be a little bit short... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaracroft12345 on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- comfortable spongy neoprene feel - no brand names on the strap - fits the strap holes fine (Canon 60D) - can make the weight of the body and large lens feel much lighter - long enough to go around one shoulder, with enough strap left over to feel secure - ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeta4ever on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good quality strap without any brand-label on it. Wide enough for using with heavy camera (like medium format Mamiya C330). Same quality strap costs much more in our local shops. Cons:Well, it may look cheap, but it's not a real problem. Not very comfortable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it to replace the uncomfortable stock strap. Very light weight and nice spongy feel with anti slip texture. Very elastic and have a bouncy feel when attached with heavier lenses. Works really well and seems to be quite sturdy with much better comforting... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywushudrew on 06/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not nearly as stiff as the original strap that came with my D90. Its very soft foam-type material and stretches quite a bit to take the form of your shoulder/neck. Its not padded too much, and so isnt too bulky inside your bag. Doesnt have any of that flashy b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 05/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Lightweight. -Distributes the weight of a heavy D-SLR camera. -Sturdy. -Not too long. -Black with no logos so as it doesn't scream to the world what type of camera you own. -Cushion-y. -Thick. -Keeps camera from easily slipping off my shoulder. Cons:-Strap is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerblah2 on 05/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really good! the best thing about it is that manages to lower the weight of the camera in the neck, is another feeling to go out with this belt, you feel lighter, more cushioned the blows and much much more comfortable. the strap is very light, and the seams are rela... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJazzpirate on 01/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's nice, comfortable and flexible material. rubbery on one side, so it keeps a good grip on your shoulders, and soft on the other side. Cons:I'm a big guy, so it's keeping the camera a bit closer to my neck than I'd like. OtherThoughts:Really shouldn't be titl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections