DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Module for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMelebius on 08/11/2013

Great replacement part when the original one is gone. Probably an original replacement part (or very similar). The replaced part has some foam pads glued on it to be placed well, this replacement part does not come with them. * You cannot check functionality until you reassemble the iPhone completely. Pretty tough to replace this part because you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolverone on 05/28/2013

It was exactly what i need and what they offer. Price is cheap, the part was inside a little box, just to avoid to damage it none at the moment. There should be a guide for replacing the part, not always you have internet at the moment of repair If you want you can rebuild a whole iphone with all the spare parts they sell... I buied a lot of those parts ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPaul_Sp on 02/14/2011

Cheap, good packaging, works as a charm none of the product itself so far, allthough there is 1 small space that misses adhesive tape, allthough it is not really needed as pressure from the phone keeps it in place. Replacing this is tough if you never done things like this before!!!! risk of damaging your phone is very high! i used the following totorials ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydandle on 09/25/2009

Just what it says on the tin! Works Perfectly! Appears to be OEM, it is branded Apple. An absolute steal at that price. Installation is tricky. I used iFixit Guide http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Repair/iPhone-3G-Front-Panel/587/1 DX is awesome. This was the 1st product i bought, all my colleges told me it would never arrive at such a low price, but it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byCybot on 08/22/2009

- New, not used - Sticking tape on the back - Fits perfectly -- to the home button also sold at DealExtreme. - Very fast shipment - Just a good product :) - Could be a little bit cheaper, 3.30 USD for just a very small button doesn't sounds that cheap. - Just remove that 500 character thing :( Be aware that the sticking tape on the bottom does come ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections