DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Side Button for Iphone 3g (3-Button Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 05/01/2013

The buttons are just like the original, I couldn't not find a really big diference in the material used aswell, and when installed it felt just like the original phone. The instalation is trick. So if you don't know how to do it, be very careful as you can end up with an opened Iphone and not finish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvlad21ro on 12/09/2011

All buttons work great, they look and feel just great. Perfect fit for the IPhone 3G. I all 3 of them even if the my silent button was working good but they look and feel brand new. The volume button still needs 2 rubber things glued on from the old original button to work as it should, otherwise it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCoburner on 04/18/2011

All buttons work great, they feel like original. Installation was a pleasure. Although I would recommend to everyone switching the mute button to mute first as the new button will be very loose until screwed on. There are tiny paper dots stuck on the original button which need to be re-glued onto the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytecomelhor on 09/25/2010

Vieram os 3 botões. Bem embalados. Came the 3 buttons. Well packaged. Even the photo showing the white buttons, the iPhone has buttons for Black. I think it was taken from another iPhone. I found a little expensive too. Mesmo a foto mostrando os botões BRANCOS, veio botões para o iPhone Preto. Acho que ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections