DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Side Button for Iphone 3g (3-Button Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichalzeszen on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The buttons are just like the original, I couldn't not find a really big diference in the material used aswell, and when installed it felt just like the original phone. Cons:The instalation is trick. So if you don't know how to do it, be very careful as you can end up wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlad21ro on 12/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All buttons work great, they look and feel just great. Perfect fit for the IPhone 3G. I all 3 of them even if the my silent button was working good but they look and feel brand new. Cons:The volume button still needs 2 rubber things glued on from the old origina... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCoburner on 04/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:All buttons work great, they feel like original. Installation was a pleasure. Although I would recommend to everyone switching the mute button to mute first as the new button will be very loose until screwed on. Cons:There are tiny paper dots stuck on the origin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytecomelhor on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Vieram os 3 botões. Bem embalados. Came the 3 buttons. Well packaged. Cons:Even the photo showing the white buttons, the iPhone has buttons for Black. I think it was taken from another iPhone. I found a little expensive too. Mesmo a foto mostrando os botões BRANCOS, vei... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections