Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byran777 on 09/20/2012

I ordered a pair (comes in two colors - red and black) over a month ago. I decided to purchase the connectors because one of stereo cable connections loose a little bit and started to make trouble with the audio. Installation was very simple as it is important to note I used the soldering iron to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCicaro on 04/09/2011

- Good build quality. - Came in two coulors, i ordered 10 of them and got 5 with red stripes and 5 with black stripes as i hoped. THANKS! - Solder eyes are ok! - Plastic tube for preventing shorts in the leads after soldering - Price, its better priced than in stores here. Still with a lower bulkrate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 02/21/2010

*** Designed for actual coax or thick audio cable *** Insulator looks like a Teflon did not melt *** Look real net when on the pluged in to the device *** The connector style is of a good style and if soldered well should provide a superior signal path --- there is no plastic insulator sleeves you must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywag_grz on 05/07/2008

- It has a good looking, really looks like a gold plated one - Has 2 colors (black or red) - Some of them don't pull out very easy to connect the cable, but they do - Can see anymore cons for this product, they are what they look I will use it to connect my subwoofers, speekers, tweeters, amplifiers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections