DX » Community » Reviews » AMP RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (100-pcs retail box set)
  • 5 star 23 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanezano on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantasticas clavijas, me han sacado de un apuro y me has servido el resto para otras instalaciones. Me han sobrado muchas y la verdad que merce la pena comprarlo. Cons:Se nota que la calidad no es muy buena, pero para el precio que tiene, es de lo mejor que te puedes en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bueno en calidad/precio. Para lo que es, tiene buenos resultados de conexion. Si es para aun apaño casero, tienen buena salida. Recomiendo a todos los que esten onteresados en obtener algo parcecido en DX. Cons:La clavijas si las fuerzas mucho, acaban rompiendo. Cu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimmieeeee on 09/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lots of connectors, for a great price. good quality, strong, never had one that dis-functions. does have the AMP logo on the connectors. comes in a nice and handy box! Cons:strange milky glass type of plastic, not clear! Doubt if real AMP Tyco. OtherThoughts:i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZyrkonim on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great RJ45 connectors ... not even one flaw till now and I use almost half of package with two different crimping tools Only cat 5/5e ... but I knew that when I order so I don't consider this bad points, I even manage to use it once on a cat 6 cable but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I haven't spotted any difference to other connectors I have. Crimping process produced good cable attachment (pins cut to the wires well, cable clamp didn't fall off) Cons:None, really OtherThoughts:If the connectors last for 1-2 years, it is the best buy. Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byearthping7 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent quality brand name received exactly 100 per box Cons:for stranded UTP Cat 5/5e cable only - see pics OtherThoughts:these AMP connectors are not as versatile as I had expected. Connecting them to solid UTP Cat 5e cable is hit and miss, and I have crimpe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycajoeter on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Over the years I found these AMP connectors one of the best on the market. Of course you can only have a good crimp when using the correct tool (crimper) and suitable cable. They come in the original box. Cons:There aren't any cons really. OtherThoughts:Make s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndooo on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very low price - They work (made 20 good crimps on first try) - Reasonable quality (plastic is stiff) Cons:- They are not genuine AMP and do not line up inside genuine AMP crimpers - They need to be pulled out 1-2mm in AMP crimpers or they will be crushed -... Read more

0 2
  • posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Work as advertised -Not super expensive -Seem to be real copper -Relativly easy to use Cons:-Do not appear to be genuine AMP, lower quality then ones ordered a few months earlier (same SKU) but same defects in mold... seem to be re-cast of casts of genuine AM... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhmpff on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:there no better plug these cost around 15 euro in my country there almost original tyco AMP plugs for as far as i can see when you crimp them they stay really good these are utp cat 5 5e plugs unshielded Cons:none there cant be one ?use a good crimp tool for the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections