DX » Community » Reviews » AMP RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (100-pcs retail box set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanezano on 02/24/2014

Fantasticas clavijas, me han sacado de un apuro y me has servido el resto para otras instalaciones. Me han sobrado muchas y la verdad que merce la pena comprarlo. Se nota que la calidad no es muy buena, pero para el precio que tiene, es de lo mejor que te puedes encontrar. Viene alguna clavija rota, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBanezano on 02/04/2014

Bueno en calidad/precio. Para lo que es, tiene buenos resultados de conexion. Si es para aun apaño casero, tienen buena salida. Recomiendo a todos los que esten onteresados en obtener algo parcecido en DX. La clavijas si las fuerzas mucho, acaban rompiendo. Cuidado con el cabezal al intentar poner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimmieeeee on 09/24/2013

lots of connectors, for a great price. good quality, strong, never had one that dis-functions. does have the AMP logo on the connectors. comes in a nice and handy box! strange milky glass type of plastic, not clear! Doubt if real AMP Tyco. its looks like the real ones, but the strange color got me suspicious ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZyrkonim on 09/06/2013

Really great RJ45 connectors ... not even one flaw till now and I use almost half of package with two different crimping tools Only cat 5/5e ... but I knew that when I order so I don't consider this bad points, I even manage to use it once on a cat 6 cable but was hard job and not the best none so far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

I haven't spotted any difference to other connectors I have. Crimping process produced good cable attachment (pins cut to the wires well, cable clamp didn't fall off) None, really If the connectors last for 1-2 years, it is the best buy. All of the connectors used so far were just plugged once and forgotten.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byearthping7 on 05/24/2013

excellent quality brand name received exactly 100 per box for stranded UTP Cat 5/5e cable only - see pics these AMP connectors are not as versatile as I had expected. Connecting them to solid UTP Cat 5e cable is hit and miss, and I have crimped well over 10,000+ connections in my lifetime, so I know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycajoeter on 05/18/2013

Over the years I found these AMP connectors one of the best on the market. Of course you can only have a good crimp when using the correct tool (crimper) and suitable cable. They come in the original box. There aren't any cons really. Make sure you have a suitable crimping tool and don't forget to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byndooo on 12/26/2012

- Very low price - They work (made 20 good crimps on first try) - Reasonable quality (plastic is stiff) - They are not genuine AMP and do not line up inside genuine AMP crimpers - They need to be pulled out 1-2mm in AMP crimpers or they will be crushed - Levers lose springiness and stop latching after ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

-Work as advertised -Not super expensive -Seem to be real copper -Relativly easy to use -Do not appear to be genuine AMP, lower quality then ones ordered a few months earlier (same SKU) but same defects in mold... seem to be re-cast of casts of genuine AMP. -Not the best of levers, won't break instantly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhmpff on 11/12/2012

there no better plug these cost around 15 euro in my country there almost original tyco AMP plugs for as far as i can see when you crimp them they stay really good these are utp cat 5 5e plugs unshielded none there cant be one ?use a good crimp tool for the copper there flat and strait milk white transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections