DX » Community » Reviews » AMP RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (100-pcs retail box set)
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I haven't spotted any difference to other connectors I have. Crimping process produced good cable attachment (pins cut to the wires well, cable clamp didn't fall off) Cons:None, really OtherThoughts:If the connectors last for 1-2 years, it is the best buy. Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byearthping7 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent quality brand name received exactly 100 per box Cons:for stranded UTP Cat 5/5e cable only - see pics OtherThoughts:these AMP connectors are not as versatile as I had expected. Connecting them to solid UTP Cat 5e cable is hit and miss, and I have crimpe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycajoeter on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Over the years I found these AMP connectors one of the best on the market. Of course you can only have a good crimp when using the correct tool (crimper) and suitable cable. They come in the original box. Cons:There aren't any cons really. OtherThoughts:Make s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byndooo on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very low price - They work (made 20 good crimps on first try) - Reasonable quality (plastic is stiff) Cons:- They are not genuine AMP and do not line up inside genuine AMP crimpers - They need to be pulled out 1-2mm in AMP crimpers or they will be crushed -... Read more

0 2
  • posted byScorpei on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Work as advertised -Not super expensive -Seem to be real copper -Relativly easy to use Cons:-Do not appear to be genuine AMP, lower quality then ones ordered a few months earlier (same SKU) but same defects in mold... seem to be re-cast of casts of genuine AM... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhmpff on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:there no better plug these cost around 15 euro in my country there almost original tyco AMP plugs for as far as i can see when you crimp them they stay really good these are utp cat 5 5e plugs unshielded Cons:none there cant be one ?use a good crimp tool for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byifxxx on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've used many of these in conjunction with my old network crimp already and have yet to have one fail. The plastic is not brittle, the clips on them are very flexible and durable. The amount of clips at this price works out to around 13 cents each, which is rid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaffolter on 03/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For how much you pay these little guys are awesome, they ideally used for solid core wire and combined with sku 03530 are a great combination for making ethernet cables and at this price it doesnt matter how many you use!!!!!! Cons:I have not come across any con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeertjansen on 12/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works better than in expected! if used 50 of them, and nothing went wrong!! it has a low price, but a high quality in holland u will pay a lot more for 100 pieces Cons:i have not cons about this product at all OtherThoughts:if u dont have a crimping tool at all? get... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJGrave on 12/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Their price is amazing. They are five times cheaper than where I live. It's well worth the wait. They look and feel solid, I haven't seen any tabs/clips break yet. They come in a cardboard box, instead of a plastic bag, which makes storing easier. Cons:Sometimes they wo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections