DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger - EU Plug (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
ttt
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywonteen on 09/17/2014

Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger First time use it 5 minute boom!!! Short Curcuit my country use 220 V Read more

Short Curcuit

Impression:ttt;

1 1 4

• posted byBetchaByGolly on 07/08/2014

Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger is portable. I used it as a backup charger as I go in 2 different site during work. Worry-free if you forgot to bring your charger. works with my note 3 and Sony Z1. Received the item on time. Ordered on 5/10/2014 9:46:02 PM and received on 6/9/2014 10:31:20 PM I ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byxerx23 on 06/26/2014

Small size, convenient USB output connector side. Output parameters are not checked, but I hope everything is OK. Especially picking device with a small output current - I just do not need it anymore. Illiterate Russian text on the outside of the gadget. Gadget makers need to find a Russian consultant.... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byNenadT on 06/20/2014

Compact dimensions Perfect electric current output value Multipurpose charger Looks very nice Quality feeling No cons whatsoever! As an electrical engineer I can say that the current output this charger has is perfect for charging devices of all different kinds. It can charge phones but it can charge ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bylinda888 on 06/05/2014

When you have finally got the usb-cable in the adapter it is working pretty good! When I ordered this adapter, it arrived in time (by airmail within 2 weeks, after the status was changed in 'shipping') In the beginning, I thought the adapter wasn't working, but you'll have to push your usb cable very ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bymevlutdeveli on 05/24/2014

Good charger, very compact and it is ultra portable. Can carry anywhere you go. Usb connector makes it even more portable. Even if you've lost your phone charger, you can just connect a usb to micro-usb cable and enjoy charding with this tool. Doesn't heat up too. Won't make you disappointed. The problem ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bynf7 on 05/02/2014

Small, works amazing with my PS4 dual charger. Charges both controllers at the same time. USB port is great quality, it is not to narrow or to wide, the cable fits perfectly. It is very loud. You can hear actually the electricy in it, but it is safe. Actually i'm not really sure if the PS4 dual charger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGigeon on 04/22/2014

This compact size unit makes it a good portable device, it cost is very low, and seems to work very well with many devices connected to it, and for long continues connecting to the 220v. The position of the USB connector on the side of it is also good from my point of view, make it more comfortable to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlygye on 03/31/2014

This power charger is straight forward to use. Plug it in on the wall socket or plug in your USB and you're off to go. I works as expected - you plug in you phone, and it charges. It fits perfectly in the socket outlet, so there are no problems there. None so far! Hasn't no ground. Works as espected,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcvent on 03/25/2014

It is really cheap. Much better than similar gadgets seen on local bazars. Looks well build. Nice black mate plastic meterial structure. Fits every usb power/data cable I own. Lightweight. Looks durable and well build. Fast shipment. None at all. Shipment envelope was not really meant to protect the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections