DX » Community » Reviews » Men's Knight's Knitted Masks Helmet Cap - Black + White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Funny and fits well
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuther1860 on 08/21/2014

Pros: Good fit, looks fun and feels good. Cons: Nil. I bought this as a gift for my brother-in-law and it was well received. It fits him well and he wears the hat quite often. Great product and excellent value for money! I will be using this site again in the future! Read more

Impression:Funny and fits well;

0 0
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 04/07/2014

Nice craftsmanship. Good quality. Would keep you warm if you are living in cold climates. You can use it without the mouth piece and its still good looking. Price is a little bit expensive. Other than that I can't really think of any other cons its a good product. If you are willing to spend some money this is a good buy. Good packaging and fast delivery.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Cool looking hat. Nice product. I lost the one I ordered so ordering another one. It looks good even without the mouth piece. Product was in good quality when arrived. Fast delivery. A little bit expensive that's all. Still worth the money though. Some parts of the hat were bended over slightly to one side but it isn't looking bad. My friends wanted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeasi on 02/21/2014

+ absolutely insanely awesome + the resemblance to actual medieval helmet + attracts and pleases pople by + wind shield can be used to hold your phone close to ear + very soft material - none I can think of In spite of being an adult, having helmet like kitted hat was a dream I never thought I would have. But I do! So I made my dream come true..... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedro10 on 01/10/2014

It is very stylish, beautiful, warm and comfortable. The colors are vivid and the material is sturdy. Draws attention everywhere. The finish is not very good, the cap is a bit scruffy, wool is very hard but I think better after a wash. The buttons could be firmer, but that does not mean a problem. It is a good buy considering the price. Buy other gift ... Read more

Helmet Cap Helmet Cap 2 Helmet Cap 3
    0 0
  • posted byGhossler on 12/14/2013

It fits me perfectly and its really warm. Material is good and quality is decent, for this price... but i guess it could have been a bit cheaper. The mouth thing... its too lose.. so it falls way down lower my nose.. which suck.. cause i wish it was a bit tighter or a way to make it tighter. Its good product for this price but i think it can be a bit ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections