DX » Community » Reviews » Men's Knight's Knitted Masks Helmet Cap - Black + White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 04/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice craftsmanship. Good quality. Would keep you warm if you are living in cold climates. You can use it without the mouth piece and its still good looking. Cons:Price is a little bit expensive. Other than that I can't really think of any other cons its a good product.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool looking hat. Nice product. I lost the one I ordered so ordering another one. It looks good even without the mouth piece. Product was in good quality when arrived. Fast delivery. Cons:A little bit expensive that's all. Still worth the money though. Some parts of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeasi on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ absolutely insanely awesome + the resemblance to actual medieval helmet + attracts and pleases pople by + wind shield can be used to hold your phone close to ear + very soft material Cons:- none I can think of OtherThoughts:In spite of being an adult, having... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedro10 on 01/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very stylish, beautiful, warm and comfortable. The colors are vivid and the material is sturdy. Draws attention everywhere. Cons:The finish is not very good, the cap is a bit scruffy, wool is very hard but I think better after a wash. The buttons could be firmer, bu... Read more

Helmet Cap Helmet Cap 2 Helmet Cap 3
    0 0
  • posted byGhossler on 12/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It fits me perfectly and its really warm. Material is good and quality is decent, for this price... but i guess it could have been a bit cheaper. Cons:The mouth thing... its too lose.. so it falls way down lower my nose.. which suck.. cause i wish it was a bit t... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections