DX » Community » Reviews » Men's Knight's Knitted Masks Helmet Cap - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good warm neat looking Funny and fits well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnej3265 on 04/08/2015

Pros: it is easy to see that the hat is knitted and looks homemade but very nice! I use the mask to cover my mouth and nose when cycling in the cold. I can breathe in it. cons: nothing really. there was a end of the thread sticking out, but nothing fatal for the hat, so I just made a knot. it had... Read more

Impression:Very good,warm,neat looking;

0 0 0

• posted bymoondark89 on 04/01/2015

Pros: Warm, well knitted Cons: None Overall: A great fun item, my brother loved it!

Impression:Very good,warm;

0 0 0

• posted byDarthcoaster on 03/06/2015

Everybody is smiling when they see you with this one on your head ;) warm in winter , no scraf needed !

0 0 0

• posted bysuleymancicek on 02/16/2015

you should take it it is different and high quality

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byeduran on 02/02/2015

Very good Wood. Hot and quality product from winter. Una lana muy buena, muy caliente y de calidad. Perfecto para el invierno.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymcart on 01/09/2015

Amazing! All people look at you when you are wearing this hat! It seems a medieval helmet! Your head and your ears will be warm! and you can use the visor as a scarf!

0 0 0

• posted bymariussnagov on 12/15/2014

A good helmet cap for hard winter. If you go to the mountains, don't forget it. Is verry usefull and easy to use. Plus it is verry "kinky"!!! I recommand it strongly!!! And it is cheap to buy!!!

0 0 0

• posted bydamalycus on 11/28/2014

Pros: It is very fun to wear one, I'm literally smiling under face shield. It is also cozy and warm. "Holes" in knitted material are big enough, that it does not get wet, like when you you breath through tightly knitted scarf at winter. Cons: Because this thing is knit by hand it is not 100% or a... Read more

This hat is simply awesome. Great idea!

Impression:Very good,warm,awesome and fun ;

0 0 0

• posted byAdelbof on 11/01/2014

Pros: Warm, looks funny, the front thingy actually works Cons: Its's a little to big for my head, so I had to replace the side buttons. But I've got a pretty small head so this was expected. Other thoughts: No other thoughts

Impression:good,warm,Funny and fits well;

0 0 0

• posted bysquallcarlos on 10/06/2014

pros: very good product cons: the size is a little bigger than I imagined .................................................................................................................................................

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: