DX » Community » Reviews » Godosmith Ice Core N02-5P 0.2mm + Polishing 2.5d Glass Screen Protector for Iphone 5 / 5S / 5c
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguioi95 on 03/08/2014

Nice screen protector. When you have applied this, it seems that your cellphone doesn't have any screen protector. Comes with a nice package, and many "Assistant tools". I was surprised when i see a back protector too, but it is a regular screen protector. I had a nice surprise when i receive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCAINGOE on 03/06/2014

Fits perfectly on a iPhone 5S. Comes with a microfiber cloth, a degreaser wet paper towel, a plastic for apply the protector (useless) and the screen protector itself. Clean the screen with the degreaser. Clean again with the microfiber cloth and directly put the screen protector. It's incredibly easy.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythiagodluz on 02/15/2014

Excellent product, extremely thin, the edges will not hurt and comes nicely packaged,comes with everything necessary for installation as best as possible. Could come with manual of instructions for installing, I had to learn myself how to do. It's description is perfect, is actually thinner than the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections