DX » Community » Reviews » BP 15600mAh High-Quality Portable Mobile Power Bank for Iphone 5S / Samsung / HTC -White + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byR1DEN on 03/24/2014

Great design, normal build quality (actually great for the price). Has a high charging current but you need to buy high quality cables in order to have the high amperage (applies to ANY charger device). Has a beatiful and modern LED indication of charge. My LED is not working properly (itls flashing,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprojectll on 03/22/2014

i can charge my iphone 5 (1440mAh batterie) up to 6 times without charging the powerbank. i had already ceveral othe powerbanks and this is the most satisfying until now for me. also crafting and the material looks good and is nice to touch. i really love this power bank even if its a bit big it makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagondiez on 03/04/2014

Great capacity, suitable for an IPAD or Android Tablet...and obviously for smartphones. You can recharge them simultaneously. Good price. IC protected. Suitable in travels Buena capacidad, apropiada para varias cargas del smartphone o para tu tablet o Ipad. Proteccion anti sobrecarga, material seguro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunoscotton on 01/14/2014

I'ts an awesome powerbank ! i'll never be no bat again ! and i'ts too beautiful, the colors are great, i'll recomend to my friends ! And i'ts so easy to use ! have a nice bat meter, whith blue leds, than tells you the capacity ! i've tested with 2 phones and works well, and the bat life is tooo big !... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bydigidaq on 01/13/2014

The battery is rather compact considering its capacity. Plastic parts fit together well. Nothing is squeaking. It has a small LED below the input USB socket so you can use it as an emergency light. :-) The capacity of the battery is unclear. Description says 15000 mAh but a text on the back of the battery ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections