Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie on 07/07/2010

The problem that others DX users have mentioned with the SKU sticker and adhesive on the outside of the adapter has been fixed - each of mine arrived in a little plastic clipseal bag. For me they worked perfectly out of the box. I should have bought the opposite too - a BNC female to RCA male. Simple little adapter - best to get a couple because of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyleS on 03/21/2010

The adapter fits well, it is not too stiff to put on or take off. DX puts little price tags with the SKU number on everything. This is usually good, but with these adapters, the tag was wrapped around the RCA portion. It took a few minutes of cleaning to get the tags and gunk off. At this price, it's a good deal, an these are obviously a must, if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrashsite on 03/21/2009

Just a real nice, well made BNC (male) to RCA (female) adapter. I bought 10 and they were only $0.58 each. Pretty hard to go wrong for such a handy little adapter. The only cons of the adapters themselves is that the BNC part doesn't turn with the same 'feel" on all the adapters but, within reasonable limits. DX puts their SKU lable on each adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeXa_act on 07/16/2008

Solid build quality - no fear of them working themselves loose and causing intermittent signal problems Currently using 5 of these on my old plasma screen for the RGB input - no problems whatsoever Plain looking - certainly no bling with this (not that Monster cable buyers would be smart enough to purchase items near their cost value) safe buy - of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections