DX » Community » Reviews » USB Switch Charging Cable for Raspberry Pi, Tablet, Phone- Black(1.5m)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Easy to use good quallity Raspberry Pi must have Simple installing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaromirAdamek on 11/16/2016

You must buy it for your Raspberry Pi, on the Pi you cant switch off it. This cable is long, quality and have a switch, using it on my Pi1+2 and am very satisfied.

Impression:Raspberry Pi must have;

0 0 1

• posted by1056513 on 03/10/2016

Instead of fumbling around plugging and unplugging USB cables, just push the power button to turn off and on. Simply genius!

Impression:Good product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 01/22/2016

this cable is really a blessing. so easy to use... no more pulling cables and wearing down that already bad designed micro usb contact. just leave everything in it's place and swith it over specially cause the rpi has no switch on it itself (could solder one but still.. this is better) is feels a... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydxdvd on 01/21/2016

I use the Ampere app on android to measure usb power amperage of various usb cables and chargers. Even with a very good usb charger or pc usb port, the cable only allows about 300mA throughput. Not sure this will work well with my Raspberry pi...

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bydrazumny on 11/16/2015

Довольно длинный, позволяет ресетить малину и отключать ее. Качество отличное. Всем малинодержателям рекомендую.

0 1 0

• posted bychileno2009 on 11/11/2015

bueno el precio, buena fabricación y un excelente precio costo calidad. impecable para rasperri pi, celulares android y otros dispositivos android que requieran un cable con la opción de on/off.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bykillersdelespac on 09/14/2015

Pros: It's cheap, and DX has it. you don't find a similar product (this cheap) elsewhere. I baught it to avoid pluging and unpluging my Raspberry Pi2 every use... Cons: ... some cables (i baught 4) do not provide enough "juice"/voltage/electricity to the Raspberry Pi2. Color square comes very in... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskazaah on 07/21/2015

It good for the purpose, any way i would change the switch for one of those that could understand if is on or off just looking.

Impression:good quallity;

0 0 0

• posted byozELIAV on 05/17/2015

Bought this for my RPi. works as expected. good overall quality. shipping was fast.

Impression:Good product,Easy to use,good quallity;

0 0 0

• posted by5240301 on 04/10/2015

Simply a mush-have for you Raspberry Pi!

Impression:Good product,Easy to use,good quallity;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere