Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxn240 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good quality (I can't hear, nor see any quality issues). Solid plastic. Great price (cheapest I've find)! Small. You can cut the plastic between the connectors, if you need a single one. Fast shipping. Cons:It could be gold platted (for audiophiles) but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkeri on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does the job. help extend your rca cables. the fit is tight. can be split to use individually. Cons:a little rough on the inside of the connection. looks brittle, you shouldn't plug and unplug too many times. OtherThoughts:not meant for high quality sound. just to ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartijnpatelski on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-works as intended -built quality is up to standards -cheapest i could find. -even an audiophile can't complain about the sound quality Cons:-none that I encountered, but then again, something simple like this shouldn't have any cons OtherThoughts:-it might be n... Read more

using 2 out of 3 RCA
    0 0
  • posted byenricm on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As said, it's a very basic product, not really much to say about it. It does what it is supposed to. Full stop. Quality is good -for the price you're paying you can't ask for more. Cons:None OtherThoughts:If you're looking something to extend your RCA cable in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilar on 06/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very nice connector, gold-like. - You can connect multiple RCA cables which are only male-male - If you need a single one, you can cut the plastic between the connectors. - Good build quality Cons:- None so far. I think it could be cheaper? :P It is very simpl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamCropper on 03/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just does what it says on the tin. Connects 2 male RCA cables together fine. Adequate picture quality. Cons:The build quality is not great. There are some edges that look a bit unfinished and the plastic inside the socket looks a bit boring. OtherThoughts:As ever, perfe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkemperor on 01/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this to connect some of the wires for my surround sound system. I am not an audiophile but i think the sound quality is great. The exact same item at best buy was at least 10 bucks. Cons:None that I have found. If you freak out over sound then perhaps you might w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandkar232y on 12/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small. There is no need to define the pro's. You can extend any rca cable with this one. Cons:Con? I see no problems with this product due to its nature. A very simple but useful adapter. OtherThoughts:These RCA cables. I am dealing with most of them nowadays. PS2, DVD, 2... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections