Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycroman100 on 11/23/2013

It is simple, yet very useful thing. You can easily connect to male RCA cables. I guess that you can cut those and use them separately, but didn't. It is very cheap. It WORKS perfectly. I cannot think of any way making this product any batter. It is very simple and a cannot find any cons in it. Packaging is just a plastic bag, it is not a real con since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxn240 on 04/12/2013

Really good quality (I can't hear, nor see any quality issues). Solid plastic. Great price (cheapest I've find)! Small. You can cut the plastic between the connectors, if you need a single one. Fast shipping. It could be gold platted (for audiophiles) but not for this price. Sooo... no cons for this price. I used this to connect speakers to connect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzenkeri on 11/21/2012

It does the job. help extend your rca cables. the fit is tight. can be split to use individually. a little rough on the inside of the connection. looks brittle, you shouldn't plug and unplug too many times. not meant for high quality sound. just to extend cable to deck for out door speakers. If you're into quality sound I would go digital, using HDMI,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartijnpatelski on 09/30/2012

-works as intended -built quality is up to standards -cheapest i could find. -even an audiophile can't complain about the sound quality -none that I encountered, but then again, something simple like this shouldn't have any cons -it might be nice if you could detach these, considering the fact you might only need a pair of two sometimes. However if ... Read more

using 2 out of 3 RCA
    0 0
  • posted byenricm on 07/22/2012

As said, it's a very basic product, not really much to say about it. It does what it is supposed to. Full stop. Quality is good -for the price you're paying you can't ask for more. None If you're looking something to extend your RCA cable in an easy and cheap way this is the tool you want, just use to regular RCA-to-RCA cables and link them together ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilar on 06/30/2010

- Very nice connector, gold-like. - You can connect multiple RCA cables which are only male-male - If you need a single one, you can cut the plastic between the connectors. - Good build quality - None so far. I think it could be cheaper? :P It is very simple, no cons for the moment If you have some equipments which use RCA cables and you need to buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamCropper on 03/20/2010

Just does what it says on the tin. Connects 2 male RCA cables together fine. Adequate picture quality. The build quality is not great. There are some edges that look a bit unfinished and the plastic inside the socket looks a bit boring. As ever, perfect service and an amazingly fast delivery to the UK. Just can't believe that can sell me it at this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkemperor on 01/31/2010

I used this to connect some of the wires for my surround sound system. I am not an audiophile but i think the sound quality is great. The exact same item at best buy was at least 10 bucks. None that I have found. If you freak out over sound then perhaps you might want to go with the fancy gold plated 10 dollar one from the electronics store but this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandkar232y on 12/24/2009

Small. There is no need to define the pro's. You can extend any rca cable with this one. Con? I see no problems with this product due to its nature. A very simple but useful adapter. These RCA cables. I am dealing with most of them nowadays. PS2, DVD, 2 Digital Receivers and other things. These adapters are necessities. All kinds of adapters, switches,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections