Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKELLY2429 on 04/06/2014

Very good price for the scarf and it does really look quite fashionable. The scarf itself is long enough to use different styles of your own wish. I prefer to go with the Ascot Knot and the Quick Toss styles because they suit the scarf more. The scarf does keep your neck warm in cold days. Also soft. Offers an elegant look either with a jacket on or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafklj on 02/21/2014

Particularly long. Soft. Great feel to it. This is long enough that you can really wrap it around your neck twice if you don't mind looking silly. Particularly long. This might be a con for you, but I like it. The knitting is not "tight", so this isn't going to be much wind protection. Simple look. Quality feel. Easily replaces the junk I used to have.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaria012 on 02/14/2014

-Looks great -Exactly like on the picture -Very soft -Could fit with a lot of outfits -Price -Could be used as an accessory for the outfit, or as necessary to keep yourself warm -So far not found Scarfs speak the fashion. And it doesn't have to be expensive. This scarf, with its white, grey and black stripes could fit perfectly with any pullover of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyzyzyz on 01/28/2014

Very soft and comfortable Not cashmere wool. Acrylic material. Worth the money Nice but not real wool. Very good size. Quite thick (about 3 mm n Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections