DX » Community » Reviews » VOIP USB LCD Internet Phone for Skype with Wall Mount
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkhilo on 10/02/2009

Download your driver from here: http://www.skyu2m.com/SkyU2M%20Download.html The phone now shows a display and works with skype after installing this. Google Talk seems to work okay with this, just change your audio settings to USB Audio Device. Hope this helps as it seems a common problem that the disc is missing or in my case, unreadable. Driver CD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviniciuspaes on 05/28/2009

This skype phone is very good. To intereact with other VOIP programs, just run the CD that come with it with no worries. This is the best cost/benefit of all other skype phones in DX. There some issues when you plug it on, and off. Sometimes the system sound go all to it, and you have to turn it off to fix. But is also great, that there's no sound interference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylevy12 on 03/28/2009

- Very cheap Phone - Very useful to make calls - Easy operation - The usb cable that accompanies it is quite large. It is more comfortable making connections - The build Quality is not very good, in mine, The outer layer of paint is already peeling after 2 months of use. - The skype program always maximizes when I make a call by phone (I tryed and can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvailoTTonchev on 03/18/2009

The sound quality is really good. - It works perfectly with skype (it's said to work with others voip programs, but didn't try). - The LCD Display is really useful. You're able to see all your skype contacts with it. Requires an installation. Although it's simple, this means you'd need to carry around the phone, cord, and CD in order to use this portably.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmarV on 12/17/2008

It works pretty well, and it's cheap ! Simple to use and easy to connect The sound quality is really good. The LCD is very tiny to see even when the backlite is on Requires an installation. Although it's simple, this means you'd need to carry around the phone, cord. -The cord is a bit short for my tastes -Speaker is a bit tinny. Bigger screen would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademarizu on 07/24/2008

- The sound quality is really good. - It works perfectly with skype (it's said to work with others voip programs, but didn't try). - The LCD Display is really useful. You're able to see all your skype contacts with it. - The usb cord is a little bit short. - The first time I installed the software and drivers, the skype phone started to work as the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrypsin on 03/14/2008

-Actually looks and feels pretty decent quality. -Has a better microphone than most PC mics, and there isn't an echo that many Skype phones have from the speaker/mic feedback. -Small size makes this easily portable. -Requires an installation. Although it's simple, this means you'd need to carry around the phone, cord, and CD in order to use this portably.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStinger on 11/27/2007

* Easy to setup * Simple to use * Clear sound * Adjustable volume * Different Ringtones * Backlite LCD * The LCD is very tiny to see even when the backlite is on * The phone is somehow small to hold in my hand Bigger screen would be nice. Not sure about others, my package doesn't come with the screws for the wall mounts It's a good buy and it's clear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarnaboldi on 09/27/2007

It works pretty well, and it's cheap ! The letters on the display are really small. I'm not sure if this would be ok for people with sight problems. Someone also said it would be nice if it had a longer usb cable. I think it has better design than others for the same price Nice telephone! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections