Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemsyr on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I took this adapter because I had to connect a mini usb mobile charger with a cable with male usb on one side and a round connector on the other. The second cable is providing power to an experimental motherboard I use. This adapter works perfectly at least for power tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelwilli on 05/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s simple, small, cheap, and works fine. You can convert a mini usb cable to usb female. Easy to use, easy to plug in. What else could be said?? Cons:None, it´s so simple....Works perfectly. You only need to de sure what are you buying OtherThoughts:I used i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypodya on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A perfect quality of usb adapter which allow to enable a different kind modifications and simplification. Cons:It could be lighter so that they more comfortably use in the set with the tablet. OtherThoughts:Brand new, high quality product. Fast and easy-going... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 12/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and easy to use. So compact and easy storage. Work perfectly with my diy otg cable. Cons:There is not any reason to not buy this product. It is easy to use, easy to handle, easy to carry, plug n play. OtherThoughts:Great product and really super fast del... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykovmisa on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast delivery. Working good. Quality more than expected. Very small. Light wight. Easy to understand and simple to use. Works perfectly so far and seems to be made of sturdy plastic.Very useful if your imagination is good :) - I am using it for charging my electronic ciga... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adaptes cable. Cons:Didn't work to use my garmin GPS charger for charging other USB devices. This might not be the fault of this adapter, but rather how I was trying to use it. Just sitting collecting dust until I find another use for it. OtherThoughts:Not muc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroenplanken on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and easy to use! it could nog get any smaller than this en the pro it that you could easyly transport it. Cons:There is not any reason to not but this product. It is easy to use, easy to handle, easy to carrie, easy to plug in and easy to plug out. OtherThoughts:Gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxKodaBear on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very small. Light wight. Easy to understand and simple to use. Works perfectly so far and seems to be made of sturdy plastic, so it won't break any time soon from its own causes. Cons:The mini USB 5 pin does work, no problem, but you can't push the male end into... Read more

Size and shape Size and mini USB Total size 1/4 USB ports Mini USB port (input) 3/4 USB ports (output)
    0 4
  • posted byilgaplaukis on 03/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very useful if your imagination is good :) - I am using it for charging my electronic cigarette: it needs USB power and has USB-male charger, so it becomes a problem outdoors without any USB-female socket. But I have a portable AA battery powered backup phone charger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilgaplaukis on 11/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very useful if your imagination is good :) - I am using it for charging my electronic cigarette: it needs USB power and has USB-male charger, so it becomes a problem outdoots without any USB-female socket. But I have a portable AA battery powered backup phone... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections