Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoacapifi on 02/25/2014

Great for usage with all earphones 2.5 to 3.5. Sound is clear. It is like using a normal phone, when it is on right position, sure. It does not work with phone with microphone. With some phones it presents some fail of sound, depending of position of the connector and the position of phone. I use to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoacapifi on 02/14/2014

Very good to use with your old earphone with your brand new 3.5' jack cell phone. It works fine to hear music on my Galaxy S7562L. And it can be used to ear the voice on phone calls. To talk, we need to speak near to speaker, cause as I said below it does not operate the microphone of earphone It does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Very good Audio Adapter, it works as it supposed to do, very good size, it is convenient ans easy to use. It is very useful mainly for headsets that you want to connect with the standard 3.5mm Audio plug. It gives good quality to the sound and it looks resistant. There are no Cons, only a little for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrobylupotto84 on 01/21/2013

The best 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Female Audio Adapter I could find. The object has reduced dimensions and therefore is usable for all mobile devices that require an adapter of this type. At the moment I have not encountered any negative aspect of this object. By connecting and disconnecting several times ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections