Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoter84 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not much to say here, there are a couple more like these on the site, and they all do the same (i'd guess) there aren't any special features on this on that i haven't seen on another one, so i can't really say that there are pro's to buying this, unless you ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilal85 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:does exactly what you think of it to do,, it is very well built.. i can't see anyway to damage it. i bought it by mistake,, i was looking for the micro usb connector,, but u can never know when you'll need it,, coz the day came and i needed it! Cons:this item... Read more

0 0
  • posted byehiza on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good and cheap article. It´s only an adaptator, so no much to say Cons:This is my second one. The frist was lost somewere in my car. I use it as input adaptator for the usb of the car, so if it will be a 90 degree angle will be perfect. OtherThoughts:If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrash23 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's small, works well, looks ok and has a great price. I am using this in my phone as alternative to an OTG cable, because it is so much smaller. The build quality is surprisingly good compared to the price. Cons:The design is a bit clunky, and it wasn't packed wen i got... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikibgd on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Item works as it expected. Nice and small item. Cons:No consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalikOFF on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, compact, perfect fit for my tablet. A good alternative if you do not have OTG-cable. This is what I was looking for a little money. Good build quality, real works, very compact. If the equipment on your tablet or other device is not full, Min... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosepOriol on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just plug and play, not difficult to use. With this product you can recycle other usb wires to make it work with mini usb. Perfect for travels and only wear one usb cable with a lot of adapteres (mini usb and micro usb). With this you can charge and transfer data from c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I couldn't use the usb port of my TDT because the cable didn't work, and after i bought this adapter it works even better than when i bougth it!! It does what it's supposed to do and works great. I totally recommend it. You might think it's not good enough bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepemadruga on 06/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use. Just plug and it works. - Small. - Fácil de usar. Sólo hay que conectarlo y ya funciona. - Pequeño. Cons:- None, really. - Ninguna realmente. OtherThoughts:It's a useful item if you need it. Be careful with the type of the USB you need. I m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatentoved on 05/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Normal mini USB 5-Pin male to USB A-Female Adapter. The quality of materials used and build quality is good. Allows you to connect a computer to ustrotsstvom equipped connector Mini USB. Cons:When connected to my Gemei mp5 pleer external removable media (porta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections