Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrBuffon on 09/23/2014

This is very nice adapter for charging more than one stuff and using only one cable.. I liked it specially that it got very reasonable price and it do what you want it to do.. I don't know about data as I only use it for charging. I only can think of the pros which are very useful and small to pack..... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byApplexcandy on 05/30/2014

Very portable and light. It works perfectly as its purpose stated. It is a perfect as a substitution whenever I forget to bring my phone or camera charger. Can be plug for any USB universal cables which works wonder with most of my other chargers. It is not really durable (brittle). However overall this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytreut on 08/06/2013

excellent value for money, great design does not have any defects, all made very good quality I'm happy with the purchase, for the price in my town this product preobresti it seems to me that this product there are no cons, everything is fine! pleased with the product, I would like more choice of such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoter84 on 06/14/2013

not much to say here, there are a couple more like these on the site, and they all do the same (i'd guess) there aren't any special features on this on that i haven't seen on another one, so i can't really say that there are pro's to buying this, unless you need this adapter. i couldn't think of any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbubanja on 06/07/2013

Tablets usually have only mini USB ports, and with this adapter you can easily connect classic flash drive, or 3G modem to it. Very cheap, small and durable. Good alternative for OTG cable. You can use it also with other gadgets. Can't say anything bad for this apdapter. Maybe packages can be better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybilal85 on 05/28/2013

does exactly what you think of it to do,, it is very well built.. i can't see anyway to damage it. i bought it by mistake,, i was looking for the micro usb connector,, but u can never know when you'll need it,, coz the day came and i needed it! this item does not have any cons. it's small.. good looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehiza on 05/10/2013

Good and cheap article. It´s only an adaptator, so no much to say This is my second one. The frist was lost somewere in my car. I use it as input adaptator for the usb of the car, so if it will be a 90 degree angle will be perfect. If you use with a pendrive, it must be a micro one, or it will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrash23 on 03/18/2013

It's small, works well, looks ok and has a great price. I am using this in my phone as alternative to an OTG cable, because it is so much smaller. The build quality is surprisingly good compared to the price. The design is a bit clunky, and it wasn't packed wen i got it. Just in a plastic bag. Not that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikibgd on 03/08/2013

Item works as it expected. Nice and small item. No consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo consNo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalikOFF on 01/28/2013

Very easy to use, compact, perfect fit for my tablet. A good alternative if you do not have OTG-cable. This is what I was looking for a little money. Good build quality, real works, very compact. If the equipment on your tablet or other device is not full, Mini USB 5-Pin Male to USB A-Female Adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections