DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case Cover w/ Auto Sleep for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Green
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Great product good looking Perfect fit Excelente!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelox92 on 11/20/2016

Pros: it has a nice desing, the material is soft and pleasing to touch, the edges are made of hard plastic so protects the kindle from damaging when it falls. The magnet makes the kindle to lock without pressing the button Cons:none. excellent product

good quality case good quality case

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 1

• posted bysneezingfish on 10/01/2015

Pro: looks like original quality cover works as expected, screen turns off when closed Cons None

Impression:Great product,Useful and convenient;

0 0 0

• posted bysep1914 on 09/24/2015

Muito bem feito, muito bem acabado. Encaixa corretamente.

0 0 0

• posted byDKstl on 08/12/2015

Has a great appearance, fit perfectly on a Kindle Paperwhite 6th Generation, magnet works without problems.

Impression:Perfect fit,good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bykneblar on 04/07/2015

Great product. As good as the original from Amazon but with a more reasonable price. It could be more slim but the quality is great, the color is very elegant and it protects perfectly the kindle.

Impression:great relation Quality/price,perfectly fitted;

0 0 0

• posted byJapaaa7 on 12/01/2014

10% do preço de uma das capas originais do Kindle, porém, com a mesma qualidade! Produto excelente! Podem comprar sem medo.

0 0 0

• posted byDuije on 08/27/2014

I am very happy with this Protective Leather Case Cover, it took a little longer than I expected, but no problem, it is an amazing cover and it worth every penny, it fitsI recommend for those who have a Kindle Paperwhite.

Impression:I just love it, an amazing product;

0 0 0

• posted bycybersurg on 08/05/2014

I bought a Kindle Paperwhite and found that it was slippery to hold and very likely to slip and fall, apart from lacking protection from scratches and moisture. I searched in local shops for a cover and did not get one. I searched online and was shocked to find that a cover would cost me nearly I... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bychesaremoreno on 07/30/2014

Funda perfecta, adapta perfectamente al libro, es muy resistente y cierra perfectamente, totalmente recomendable.Funda perfecta, adapta perfectamente al libro, es muy resistente y cierra perfectamente, totalmente recomendable.Funda perfecta, adapta perfectamente al libro, es muy resistente y... Read more

Impression:Todo perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byfercus on 07/29/2014

It is an excellent product, it is manufactured of good material, have good endings and i was surprised how beautiful is the green skin on it. Its size is perfect, the kindle fits perfectly in the space provided for it. It is much more economical than the original, and it has nothing to envy. it... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Great product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere