Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattheusIanus on 05/28/2014

- Works exactly as expected. - Red and white colours to indicate L/R speaker - Tight-fitting connectors (see below) - I had bought a similar one in a store but it did not work well. Apparently because the connectors did not quite fit. This really deteriorated the sound quality. With the one from DX, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 01/31/2014

Really useful to connect a computer or external sound card to audio components with RCA inputs/outputs, or even to processional equipment via RCA to jack or XLR adapters. White and red colored sockets mark left and right channels. Could be a bit cheaper, or maybe DX could sell two or three in a pack.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuivs on 10/27/2013

It works, and that's all the pros it needs doesn't it? Jacks fit in properly (into female and with male). No sound distortion whatsoever. Able to relay the signal onto other adapters or cables (I connect my audio into the adapter and then the adapter onto an extension cable and from that finally to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Gran producto, muy simple en su diseño pero cumple perfectamente su función, el diseño es muy lindo para ser tan sencillo, lo que le da un toque de perfección, la calidad de este producto es muy buena, es resistente y perfecto para su función. En mi País estos adaptadores ... Read more

RCA Female Audio Adapter RCA Female Audio Adapter 3.5mm

0 0 0

• posted bylenze on 07/12/2013

English: It is very well built, and very small, works perfectly good and is really easy to use, just plug and play. I used it to conect my PS2 to the PC speakers and worked just great. Español: Está muy bien hecho, y es pequeño, funciona bien y es muy facil de usar, enchufas y listo. Lo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatrik on 05/27/2013

- This adapter is cheap and it works without problems. I use it to connect my tv to the input of my old hifi system. These adapters usually cost at least two times more in an audio hardware shop. - I cannot list any cons for this adapter. It is a very simple device and it does the job as promised. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySyntax1993 on 03/01/2013

Cheap plug arrived in a small bag, has a bit of weight to it. It perfectly converts my 3.5mm jack to RCA! Design is simple and it's not like things are hanging independently, the 3.5mm jack fits as do the RCA's. Connection seems to be great, no issues of quality loss as far as I can hear. None as far ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoone124 on 02/23/2013

cheap, affordable, and it does what it's suppose to do. It came well shipped, it was protected with bubble wrap, wasn't made out of cheap plastic (they're are fakes of this thing). I use it for my phone so I can hook up aux audio for my stereo. Can also use it to hook up your gaming console to your pc ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvennd on 02/02/2013

Great 3.5mm splitter; I use it for my Raspberry PI, this way I can split the audio out in RCA and with its (yellow) video output get complete sound/video on a scart connection (/ older type TV) working. I'm using this for 3 weeks now, its perfect, small and the plastic is remarkable strong. (There faiks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviobello on 01/17/2013

This little adaptor is very usefull to have on hand * i used mine to plug xbox audio in a 2.1 subwoofer * you can used HDMI for video and the rca cable for audio, quality is awesome, no quality loss for audio * cheap and very usefull* no cons, this one does it's propouse. really no cons, best to used ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections