Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 10/31/2015

Handy 3.5mm stereo audio to stereo RCA converter. Use it with my raspberry PI 1 that has a composite RCA jack. Can use a 3 RCA cable with this adapter to connect to a monitor. Works as expected.

3.5mm to RCA jack

Impression:3.5mm to RCA jack;

0 0 0

• posted byHarryF18 on 08/25/2015

I ordered this thinking it wouldnt be great quality as its so cheap but it fits perfect and doesnt cut out all the time like some other cheap adapters i bought from a dollar store. I would recomend this product for its price and quality.

0 0 0

• posted byVaghinhooo on 08/07/2015

Pros: Fácil uso, compacto, atendeu minhas necessidades, e a entrega foi rápida. Cons: Material não é dos melhores, preço não muito chamativo. Fora isso tudo certo.

0 0 0

• posted bystekkeman on 03/21/2015

very easy in use. Work alwayss. I am very happy

Impression:good,Good price quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymfloris on 11/08/2014

Pros: Cheap, solid, effective Cons: none It does the job, no problems to be noted. Signal quality is good.

0 0 0

• posted byMeJustMe on 09/27/2014

This does exactly what you'd expect; it converts two female RCA jacks to one male 3.5mm cable. There's no audio quality loss caused by the device, nor does it cause any other interference. It's not difficult to use, you just plug each cable into the obvious places for them to go in, and then the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDX1985 on 08/12/2014

Pros: -Works great! -Colors match up to the correct RCA coloring -Nice, snug fit Cons: -None! Bottom line: If you need one of these, then get one. It works perfectly, no issues at all. For me I had to dremel the sides a bit to fit on the back of my computer monitor, but that was not a problem the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattheusIanus on 05/28/2014

- Works exactly as expected. - Red and white colours to indicate L/R speaker - Tight-fitting connectors (see below) - I had bought a similar one in a store but it did not work well. Apparently because the connectors did not quite fit. This really deteriorated the sound quality. With the one from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrijan on 01/31/2014

Really useful to connect a computer or external sound card to audio components with RCA inputs/outputs, or even to processional equipment via RCA to jack or XLR adapters. White and red colored sockets mark left and right channels. Could be a bit cheaper, or maybe DX could sell two or three in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuivs on 10/27/2013

It works, and that's all the pros it needs doesn't it? Jacks fit in properly (into female and with male). No sound distortion whatsoever. Able to relay the signal onto other adapters or cables (I connect my audio into the adapter and then the adapter onto an extension cable and from that finally... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere