Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreewn on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tool is exactly as what it says in description. You get what you paid for and the price is excellent. Product is well manufactured, it is sturdy, solid and does not appear cheap. Cons:No cons I can think of right now. Nothing special about the product you just... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshenouda on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The earpick is very handy and is very useful. These earpicks don't clog your ears with your own wax but removes it. Cons:DX sends half earpicks, and after resending more half earpics, I decided to stop ordering from here these earpicks. OtherThoughts:I hope th... Read more

Missing Ear Pieces! Only Handles shipped!
    2 0
  • posted byNoweedeh on 12/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very hand little tool if you require more dexterous work; perfect for glasses or small gadgets or anything involving small screws or a fine tip. Extremely small size and key-chain ring make it very easy to carry around anywhere at all times (smaller than your av... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuDelJiTo on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can clean your ears at last! It's so small that you can keep it at your pocket, purse or wherever you want whenever you need It's very, very cheap It has also other tools, as a screwdriver Cons:Sometimes being so small may be a con, you can lose it easy. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorkapp on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great small utility tool the earpick and other pieces included have helped me a whole lot. It's fixed Eye Glasses and dismantled some small electronic equipment which I love to do. Cons:Very VERY small, I lost my cap for the item not that long ago and it made me some what... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKerstlied on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-easy to use. -comfortable. -cheap. -can be modeled to have other uses. -the eartip is not made of obendable cheap plastic. -is not too sharp! Cons:-a little bit too short. -the markings on the side accumulate dirt over time. OtherThoughts:The product looks just like in... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysoulfuric on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great little multi tool, it is reusable so you dont have to waste money on ear buds and create needless waste, it is so cheap! it also has a mini phillips head screwdriver in case you needed to fix your glasses. Cons:small handle and is a bit fiddley to unscrew at times... Read more

1 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good wax removal! - product looks as per photographs. - good handle construction - small Cons:- very small! not sure where it went, very small! should have used the key chain! - hard to clean after use, very small. OtherThoughts:- works well, but can be hard... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJonathanLim on 08/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Handy design. Help me get rid of the itch in the ear whenever I need. Small enough to bring around. Great tool. Cons:The screw cap broke when I screw in too tight. OtherThoughts:None. 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters None. 500 characters, 500 cha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydany9333 on 08/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price its a cool little gadget, just bought it because of the price i was curious, its pretty small and it comes with a couple different heads, they work to an extend, didnt really bought it to clean ears lol Cons:for the money nothing really OtherThoughts: Bott... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections