DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Steel Earpick and Ear Cleaners Keychain (4-in-1 Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good BOM Boa Calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynifemi on 08/16/2016

Pros: Compact, sturdy and solid. it comes with 4 different tips that can be installed on the mouth. Beautifully made and the tips fits into the mouth of the earpick. The earpick itself serves as a case to keep the tips so you can carry it about without much issue with the key ring attached to of... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 6

• posted byilaleks on 02/21/2016

works fine. some extensions a bit difficult to set, but doable.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byGuih123 on 01/29/2016

very good and useful

Impression:BOM,Boa,Muito bem;

0 0 0

• posted bykoondel on 11/12/2015

Potrzebne każdemu facetowi, małe, użyteczne i przydatne. Do użycia w każdych warunkach :)

Very Good! Very Good! Very Good!

1 0 0

• posted byErGuti on 10/21/2015

Multiherramienta de un material un poco pobre y un tamaño minúsculo, que hace que su utilización sea un poco complicada. Claro, a ese precio no se puede pedir mucho más.

0 0 0

• posted bybbast on 10/19/2015

The tool is really handy! It comes with 4 useful tips which can be installed easily on its mouth. cons : the ring that comes with the tool is very soft and can release the tool from your keychain without your control. I have changed the ring with a stronger one and it is much safer now. All in is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisac2013 on 10/19/2015

good

0 0 0

• posted byIsai7u7 on 10/01/2015

me encanto!

Impression:good,Very good,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byTHEENDre on 09/18/2015

Megérkezett.

0 0 0

• posted byDalilaSaito on 08/13/2015

Comprei o produto para ver como era. Parecia interessante quando o vi. Apesar de ainda nao o ter utilizado, o produto é para ser utilizado em coisas nao muito convencionais.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere