DX » Community » Reviews » GJ324 Beautiful Lord 316L Stainless Steel Ring - Black (USA Size 9)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very pretty gothic-style design + Tolkien fans will enjoy + Text is both inside and outside, and appears to be a 'fair' rendition of the classic line of Black Speech of Mordor, which I will not utter here ;) + Steel construction feels sturdy and solid + Proper ring desi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrap3mann on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:THe product is really cheap,but does not look it, and it has a great look, once you put it on it just sticks on you and you cannot take it off. I enjoy wearing it. Cons:It is light, people beleive its plastic, it tends to develop marks, scratches so you need to be carre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRex315 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I dont know, if the writing is laser carved or laser painted, but its flawless - very nice, till now there is no damage at all. The ring is black, markings are silver-goldish, alltogether beautiful thing for LOTR fans! Cons:none OtherThoughts:there are a tiny little imp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the ring is very beautiful, is beautifully finished, the perfect size and the colors are exactly like the photo, its shape is very comfortable and the lyrics perfectly painted, is resistant to scratches, really am very happy with product Cons:I have nothing ba... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections