DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-C6 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Q3-WC 90-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybakix on 06/05/2012

> Great build quality > Small and light > 1 mode (no unnecessary clicks) > Thrower, flooder and everything in between > Flood with no bright spots > Bright given its small size > Beautiful design with an orange touch When zooming it's easy to unscrew the battery cap by mistake. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie on 07/30/2011

This torch has an awesome flood with no bright spots. Wind in the lens and it has a unique B shaped spot which could easily go over a hundred metres. Now and again the button fails to click on... a gentle tap on the side frees it up again. Have not diagnosed the cause yet. The lens is much larger than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynagpalji on 07/20/2010

The RC-C6, like all other Romisens I've seen so far is excellent in the build quality department. Solid construction, lubed threads and in general a class that's missing from the Ultrafires. Not to mention the hard orange clicky that offers resistance to your thumb and makes a satisfying contact. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhocewar on 04/29/2010

What can I say more. It is small, well build, has great flood and great throw (100m), nice beam, looks great. The only con, witch does not bother me is the plastic lens, that can scratch. I could wish for some more lumen, but than again, the 16340 batteries just cant hold enough energy Great for biking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprateek4 on 03/05/2010

Using for Six Months!! (sorry for late review) but its worth it.. Read on.. Its more of Pros inhere where do i start.. This is a small magic from Romisen. Build quality is very very good. Its strong aluminum finish. Nice Black and Orange combination .. must say one of the best looking flashlight as well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichaelyde on 01/15/2010

*tailcap click button is great! *build quality in the torch itself is great! Way better than other cheap LED torches. -the light it self isn't that bright (sku.26119 is way brigther - however that torch has died on me 2 out of 3 times) -no modes, only on/off -the orange color is weird, but whatever -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysomecsstudent on 11/16/2009

This torch is relatively cheap, and while the torch looks a little strange its very powerful. The torch is very small, however its ability to flood light when adjusted is amazing, it lights up a very large area 1-2metres away which is impressive for how small it is and it only needs 1 battery. This torch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemmevi on 11/11/2009

I just received my new RC-C6 and played with it for a while. The pieces are well machined with no burrs, the anodization is very well done. The switch works flawlessly. The zoomable throw is a nice to have feature... not 100% useful but nice indeed. maybe I would reduce the number of turn it takes from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArneArne on 11/07/2009

This is a very bright light. When focused, it throws longer than my Spiderfire SSC P7. Size is very small. When focused, it's about the same as the RC-N3. When wide, it is much smaller. When you unscrew the head to focus the beam, there is a risk that you unscrew the tail where the battery is inserted.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadoby on 09/02/2009

Small flashlight with good output. The flood is very even and wide. Very nice. Possible to focus the beam. Good price! Suspect that a lot of light is lost in throw mode. Not very long battery life, so bring spare batteries. Best used short periods, gets quite warm after a few minutes. No low mode. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections