DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-D6 150-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q3-WC (1*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychubbyhubby02 on 07/31/2011

Really Bright for the size of the light Fairly good battery life Magnetic end cap Love the twist cap, less to break I had 2 and the board melted on both of them. (I did leave them on under a car and killed the batteries) but still shouldn't have had a meltdown. Really good for pocket carry, never managed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byteamen on 02/10/2011

- High quality of manufacture for the price is surprising - Very bright - The small size (length of 73 mm) - It is easy to include one hand simply having turned a head part In general lacks aren't present short of small ring shading round a central stain but it isn't too noticeable - It is very qualitative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheta on 03/24/2010

Just received the flashlight and very happy I ordered it. It is one little handy flashlight. The size is perfect for EDC and the quality is fantastic and it really looks nice. It is rated at 150 Lumens but probably the effective Lumens is around 100. Very bright for a little flashlight. It has a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylimitededition on 01/28/2010

I bought this light because I want a small body with good brightness. I think I got what I was looking for. The flood/spill is very ideal for indoor use. It is BRIGHTER than my stainless 5 mode Q5. I like that it has 1 mode and not flash or sos. Overall quality on this unit is good for $11. The magnet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonestar on 08/18/2009

I love this little light I mounted it on my key chain, works awesome throws a good distance but has a usable light pattern in the city it lit up a brick wall from 30 yards away one of the more solid feeling lights I have gotten from DX...oh and the tail cap is a Magnate very handy for the keys I just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGriswald on 08/13/2009

Quality manufacture, tight threads should have good sealing. Excellent white light with good spot and satisfactory flood. Magnetic base very powerful. I prefer the twist on/off rather than clicky operation. Very satisfied so far. None that I can see at this stage. Possibly could have a flat anti roll ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections