DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 3-Mode 100-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydk420 on 11/29/2014

I never Expected such a powerful output from a device of this small Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byChuck2417 on 05/18/2014

Low price Lots of light output Zoom in and out Runs on AAA batteries Built quality seems only alright, would expect it to be a bit sturdier considering it's made of metal. Wonder if it will survive a fall outside. Great flashlight for outdoor use just don't expect it to survive a drop or two. Worth buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomarmiranda on 03/18/2014

Poxa essa chegou no tempo habil, Otimo material tem foco exelente e pega em uma distancia maravilhosa!!! Boa pra quem quer gastar pouco! Chegou dentro do prazo, o produto poderia ser bem melhor mais pelo preço esta dentro da media, acabamentos nao sao melhores nao tem o que reclamar Chegou dentro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadivered on 12/01/2013

Very Bright Light Easy to Hold Easy to install batteries The light reaches very far specially in darkness Zoom flood to throw works fine Strobe light is visible far a way Not found yet Not sure if it is water resistant Uses standard AAA batt which is very convenient The beam end not wuth round spot but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byybeurois on 03/28/2013

Bright with 3xAAA Resist to snow (attached to my wristle, the lens was full of ice and it still working perfectly, and batteries still dry !) Focusable (love this function) It definitly look like if it was "built to resist" ! Less bright after 2 hours, I expected more with 3xAAA batteries. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamfreitas on 03/22/2013

Very small and good. Very useful and easy to hold. The eficciency is a point that deserve to be commented. The enclosure is made in Alluminium, so it is very lightweight. I dont see anything against this product up to this moment. They say that the batteries holder is fragile, but I will try to trake ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxikirojo on 03/15/2013

Es una literna bastante barata potente zoom, y 3 modos de iluminación parpadeo, baja intensidad, y alta intesidad. Compre dos y una venía con el cree o LED despegado no son muy buenos pero la que no toque funciona sin problemas y la otra la repare comprando un cree aquí . Compre otra igual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEliShezifi on 03/03/2013

Strong metirial with no dents or scratches on the body or the lens, a very strong beam of light with a wide zooming option. Strong enough to see far when needed and with another click you can use the weaker beam to read or do anything close without burning your eyes out Its exellent for camping, or any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskipperjohn on 02/11/2013

Takes standard AAA batteries that can be purchased anywhere. this flashlight throws a ton of light (100 lumens - hard to find at this price and size). The focus is tremendous, at it's tightest you can clearly see the light diode projected from a good distance away (several hundred yards). Plastic lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygirder on 02/07/2013

I was literally blown away at how bright this light is and how wide the beam is in flood mode. It feels quite solid in the build and I love the size to brightness that it provides. Very aggressive styling, looks great. The throw mode isn't as good as the flood mode in my opinion. You can see the shape ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections