DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 3-Mode 100-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree P4-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Great product LED Lanterna Solidly built and good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStoyanDanin on 05/31/2015

This really is the perfect budget flashlight. It has been around me for more than two year - on my bike, handing from my belt, stuffed in my pack... in cold wind and rain - no probs! It has taken a massive beating and still goes on and on. For reference, two similar price flashes have died on me... Read more

Impression:Great product,LED;

0 0 0

• posted byamilovatsug on 04/11/2015

Pros: The light is very strong and the adjustment make it useful to many activities. Cons: None. Other thoughts: I use on the bicycle and when travelling.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bydk420 on 11/29/2014

I never Expected such a powerful output from a device of this small

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byRobe12081985 on 10/16/2014

Muito bom,recomendo a todos

Impression:LED,Lanterna ;

0 0 0

• posted byhughk on 08/20/2014

Pros: This flashlight is bright but compact. It takes standard batteries, which is ideal for infrequent use. Being well constructed it seems quite weatherproof. It is also shaped such that it does not roll away (very useful). Cons: It takes 3xstandard AAA batteries (which is a little annoying as... Read more

Impression:Solidly built and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byChuck2417 on 05/18/2014

Low price Lots of light output Zoom in and out Runs on AAA batteries Built quality seems only alright, would expect it to be a bit sturdier considering it's made of metal. Wonder if it will survive a fall outside. Great flashlight for outdoor use just don't expect it to survive a drop or two. if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabiomarmiranda on 03/18/2014

Poxa essa chegou no tempo habil, Otimo material tem foco exelente e pega em uma distancia maravilhosa!!! Boa pra quem quer gastar pouco! Chegou dentro do prazo, o produto poderia ser bem melhor mais pelo preço esta dentro da media, acabamentos nao sao melhores nao tem o que reclamar Chegou o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadivered on 12/01/2013

Very Bright Light Easy to Hold Easy to install batteries The light reaches very far specially in darkness Zoom flood to throw works fine Strobe light is visible far a way Not found yet Not sure if it is water resistant Uses standard AAA batt which is very convenient The beam end not wuth round a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byybeurois on 03/28/2013

Bright with 3xAAA Resist to snow (attached to my wristle, the lens was full of ice and it still working perfectly, and batteries still dry !) Focusable (love this function) It definitly look like if it was "built to resist" ! Less bright after 2 hours, I expected more with 3xAAA Not for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamfreitas on 03/22/2013

Very small and good. Very useful and easy to hold. The eficciency is a point that deserve to be commented. The enclosure is made in Alluminium, so it is very lightweight. I dont see anything against this product up to this moment. They say that the batteries holder is fragile, but I will try to I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere