DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light with Mount (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 92 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 32 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexorcel on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has adjustable zoom with a very good range. It is surprisingly powerful and has bright light. It looks very solid and it has a nice aluminium finishing and it is very small and light. I tested it with some regular AAA batteries but it should work ok with some quality re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDasenSplit on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Small,can fit in your pocket -Sturdy, would be hard to break -Batteries last real long, really low consumption of energy -Great and elegant looking -Can be used for non bike matters -Great for city ridingCons:-A Little too weak for riding in the forest at night, maybe b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrianfroelund on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good quality remote. I have been using it for more than half a year now as a bike light without never taking it off my bike, which i leave outside year long (Scandinavian weather). It is bright enough that it enables me to bike even places without street lights.Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeducedolic on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Nominations and comments I bowed to buy the product, as are many options lanterns on the site was in doubt, been influenced by highlight, but it was worth it, I'm a cyclist and I'm using the flashlight for night riding, she has a good adjusting lighting and focus, which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmin13 on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It has an aluminium case, which is very well crafted. The plastic part used to anchor it to your bike handlebar is quite good. It has got two different pieces of rubber in order to halp you fix it on any handlebar.Cons:It has got some flows gained in the fabric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeexer on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:An awesome bike light with great zoom options. This incredibly bright front bike light is absolutely perfect for all cyclists, whether a commuter pootler or a hardcore mountain bike shredder! Personally from a road cyclist aspect it is certainly well above my r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFede78 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Buona pila con una discreta luce. L'aggancio la rende molto pratica anche per eventuali fissaggi statici. Bel design e discreta durata batterie. La regolazione del fascio funziona bene in tutte le posizioniCons:Attacco per la bici andrebbe fatto più stabile,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR0D0LF0 on 07/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Muy buena linterna, pequeña, comoda y muy útil, encontré la misma linterna aquí en Perú, pero mucho mas cara, valió la pena el riesgo y la espera para un producto tan buenoCons:El empaque me pareció muy simple, pero útil y el produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedBlack on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Light is bright and highly visible to other road users in an urban environment. In the absence of street lights, provides very good illumination of the path. Flood/throw functions are good to either focus or spread the light beam on a path so that you can see where you a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuyitos on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price of this flashlight is amazingly low... I have searched for low price CREE flashlights and this seems to be the cheapest. It is SO small and wheightless that it is perfect for my bicycle. The mount is good and fixes very well on the Handlebar and when the Flashl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections