DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light w/ Cree P4-WC / Mount (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadesmond2 on 07/03/2014

This Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree P4-WC 150lm is the best light I ever had. I can light up road estimated 300metres ahead. Tested from 10th floor and it light up the basketball court! Really great light to have! Tested on Motorcycles and it can really alert the driver in front. None. None. A must to have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexorcel on 05/15/2014

It has adjustable zoom with a very good range. It is surprisingly powerful and has bright light. It looks very solid and it has a nice aluminium finishing and it is very small and light. I tested it with some regular AAA batteries but it should work ok with some quality rechargeable batteries. Even on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPJDnB on 05/01/2014

- Shines bright - Lasts long with the batteries inside - Reliable - You can use it as a flashlight. - Solid, metal container - Quality is so so, the turning mechanism doesnt work anymore so i have to put it on wide beam all the time, but i can live with that.. After 3 ( THREE) years of use. It still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 03/18/2014

It is a very good flashlight, has a good touch that seems good quality. It has very good lighting, I've been using the city and has given me a very good result, do not need more than this for evening bike rides. You can adjust the zoom and is very useful depending on the use you want to give. Is also ... Read more

photohand photoin 130mAinMaxPower

0 0 0

• posted byselibatos on 01/31/2014

This product must be one of the best ones that I have ever bought from DX. It's light is powerful and bright. It is made of good metal alloy with robust design and nicely finished solid surface. I mean grinding and paintjob are superb. Hard to say anything bad about such an outstanding device. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanolaaaazo on 01/09/2014

Quality materials and good assembly!. Switch Button is covered with soft rubber and works great for change between the three modes of use. Zoom utility is wonderful to spread the light beam for night bike rides and avoid get blinded to others persons. And its great to get a powerful concentrated beam.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvilkki on 11/27/2013

- Flaslight has very bright light with zoom ability - Switch two options for light brightness and blinking option - Flashlight feels sturdy and has aluminium casing - Plastic bike handle stand and nylon wrist strap includes - If you want to take it with you when you leave your bike outside an quicker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDasenSplit on 11/26/2013

-Small,can fit in your pocket -Sturdy, would be hard to break -Batteries last real long, really low consumption of energy -Great and elegant looking -Can be used for non bike matters -Great for city riding -A Little too weak for riding in the forest at night, maybe better as a second bike light. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byccondrup on 11/25/2013

Good quality feel, both to materials and weight. Easy to operate Mount sits tight on handlebars, does not move even on rocky trails. I am a bit worried this will get stolen since the handlebar mount is tool-free. Both the part that clamps to the bar and to the light are tightened with plastic winged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybassuus on 11/23/2013

It is a cycling tour lantern for light easy to use and the best is that I can use my batteries GTL 18650 (SKU50681) factory comes with three AAA batteries included and an adapter for these batteries. Handlebar clamp is quite sturdy and brings two tires different for tube diameter handlebar. The flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections