DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light w/ Cree P4-WC / Mount (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Great product Bright Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTempest83 on 06/09/2015

Pros: The value is great Mount is very handy to use with bike Light output is impressive. adjustable throw makes it usefull in lots of situations. looks splashproof. Small size makes it very portable Cons: No batteries included. Other thoughts. Excellent as a bike light or just a spare Included !... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use,Powerful light;

0 0 0

• posted bySorynZ on 06/02/2015

Pros: quality build of the torch is very good, not made of plastic, wide zooming option, great lighting Cons: bike support seems a little too fragile, the hand strap broke on the first week it's a great choice for having both a front facing bike light and a hand held torch. Build quality is good,... Read more

Impression:perfect,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byandriuskar on 05/21/2015

I have ordered front and rear lights for my bicycle and both have same problem - they are not shockproof. It means they prone to turn off when you hit road bumps. While rear light http://www.dx.com/p/4-mode-5-led-red-light-bicycle-safety-tail-light-w-bike-mount-red-black-2-x-aaa-173070 is almost... Read more

Impression:Has Problems;

0 0 0

• posted byCulwen on 05/04/2015

Pros: Came real quick. The torch lights are of excellent quality. Light quality depends, only good enough to light up about 2-3m ahead of you max. But in any case there are street lights. I mount 2x of it and it gave me enough lights to steer away vehicles/ pedestrians and good enough to see of a... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byolmaran on 04/25/2015

pros.... very well built easy to use very bright good value for money another top product from dx im about to order another

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byFluggenDK on 04/25/2015

Pros: its a very strong cree light it has! very bright! corns: the holder is made of cheap plastic but it does its job

Impression:good,perfect,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bynemesis666999 on 04/25/2015

I have one for every bike in the house (3)

Impression:Grat Product, very strong light;

0 0 0

• posted by9197562 on 04/20/2015

la linterna anda super bien, se puede hacer zoom y tiene buena distancia, en la bicibleta el soporte es genial anda impecable queda muy firme pero la luz no se ve muy bien, la usare de linterna de mano para cuando se corte la luz, andan mejor una luces pequeñas que compre.

0 0 0

• posted byHerix on 03/26/2015

Pros : the light is bright,well made the zoom function is perfect, for someone who drives a bike over the hills at night visibility is good the plastic holder does its job, it adjusts to big and small bycicle tubes and the lamp does not vibrate,the flash light is small very good looking on the so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcampos001 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Well made, the zoom functionality works perfect, the light is very bright and in the night it can reach to the infinity :D The plastic holder does its job, it adjusts to fat and skinny bycicle tubes and the lamp does not vibrate. Cons: The plastic holder stinks as hell, I think it was made... Read more

Impression:good,Great product;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere