DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming 150lm 3-Mode LED Bike Light w/ Cree P4-WC / Mount (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Great product Bright GENIAL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFcorb21 on 03/03/2015

very good light, confortable and easy to use! Buy it!!

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byDroidius on 02/11/2015

I needed something to attach to my snowblower, in case I had to move snow at night. This flash light fit the bill. The mount for the flash light is strong and can handled the vibrations of the machine. So far I'm very happy with this purchase.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjfguay2 on 01/20/2015

PROS: very nice flash light with great throw adjustment. The light is square when totally focused. Really throws far as well. Very useful for camping when walking at night. Great for the price. CONS: none, other then batteries do not last very long. I wish they were rechargeable with the

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAmarciall on 01/18/2015

Esta lámpara es muy buena, ilumina excelente, tiene un alcance extraordinario, realmente la recomiendo.

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byvriesacp on 01/15/2015

I received this bike light yesterday and I immediately tested it. I was suprised by the brightness and the amount of light this produces. You can clearly highlight the road in front of you. The zoom function is also very handy. The width of the beam is adjustable from a spot to a wide range. The... Read more

Impression:good,GENIAL,versatil;

0 0 0

• posted bydebarros on 01/07/2015

It is a good flash light but it is a little expensive

Good flashlight

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydocker18 on 01/07/2015

Esta linterna con soporte para bicicleta es muy fácil de acoplar y la iluminación es bastante buena aunque para mi gusto le falta un poco de luminosidad.

Impression:versatil;

0 0 0

• posted byBbandolero on 11/20/2014

La uso para ir por ciudad, la luz strobo funciona muy bien y la linterna es muy fuerte. el soporte la sujeta muy firme al manillar

Una linterna perfecta para bicicleta

Impression:GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted byispasov on 10/16/2014

This can be used as a bat-signal - you can see the light even during the day! It is really that strong. I am using it as a single bike light, and I power it with three eneloop AAA rechargeable batteries - they are good for about a month of use.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byurbandan on 10/02/2014

Pros: super price for super light. I was quite skeptic when ordering the light but the result exceeded my expectations. The best Bike Light I had ever. The bright is so high that it cannot be even used for reading text. You must switch to "moderate mode" in order to read some text. Cons: no cons... Read more

Impression:surprising;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections